Reviews for To Build a Home
melsbells91 chapter 9 . 9/22
That is just too cute! Anna and those kids are so meddlesome but I do hope this goes well!
Treblemkr chapter 9 . 9/22
Sneaky, sneaky Anna and her little sidekick Grace! I love the setup, can't wait for the follow-up.
Ness fan 01 chapter 9 . 9/20
I love their conniving friends.
paupaupi chapter 9 . 9/20
Yes Killian, please don't give up on her!
I like that they're kinda having a date :)
PastOneonta chapter 9 . 9/20
Anna and Grace were thoughtful in planning the date. I wonder if it will be successful, Emma might not like the surprise of it and Killian will be embarrassed. Alternatively this might be the only way to get these two together! So I am hopeful! MM is such a good person, she's kind and generous and understanding.

I hope they relax and enjoy one another's company. They have already had the serious conversation, this should be fun. Thanks for the update.
oncer4life11 chapter 9 . 9/20
aww they set them up on a date.
andria chapter 9 . 9/20
i nearly cried with the scene between Emma and MM. I hope their friendship continues to grow and they spend some quality time together. cannot believe Anna and Grace & Hannah came up with the date idea. so excited to see how that plays out
RhizOneill chapter 9 . 9/20
Nicely done Anna and the kids. Awesome chapter. I can't wait to read the next chapter soon.
princesseslikepirates chapter 9 . 9/20
Oooh, Anna and the kids tricked them into a date! I can't wait to see how this plays out.
princesseslikepirates chapter 8 . 9/11
Poor Killian! He opens up to Emma and she runs away. It's one step forward, two steps back with her!
loredanapunga chapter 8 . 9/10
Poor Killian!
Poor Emma!
This is the slowest burn and it's killing me but I wouldn't have it any other way...
As long as there will be a happy ending.
Thank you!
Ness fan 01 chapter 8 . 9/10
One step forward, two steps back. I'm sure she'll get there eventually, but it's painful to watch. At least Killian made a bit of progress with Hannah. Thanks for the update.
Andria chapter 8 . 9/9
It was nice learning a bit more about killian I hope Emma opens up to him more I hope Regina doesn't shut the home down
RhizOneill chapter 8 . 9/9
Awww another great chapter. I can't wait to read more soon.
oncer4life11 chapter 8 . 9/9
Great chapter. They finally shared their pasts, can we get more Emma with her little buddy Grace, i really hope Emma adopts her later in the story.