Reviews for To Build a Home
Please continue this story! I love it and would really appreciate more chapters
Natella24 chapter 11 . 12/3/2017
I could not stop reading this story, I love it so much, hop you'll update soon!
melsbells91 chapter 11 . 10/29/2017
This was such a sweet chapter! I love Emma lying awake thinking of Killian and the kiss. I also loved the way she handled Felix and Peter. I can’t wait to see what happens next.
PastOneonta chapter 11 . 10/17/2017
Emma was very good with Peter and Felix and later she was sweet with the girls. She's growing more comfortable at the house. Telling Killian to be patient is consistent with Emma's character, she needs time, but I want to tell her 'he's already been patient!' He is incredibly patient! Will Grace go to a family? Thanks for the chapter, looking forward to the rest.
paupaupi chapter 11 . 10/16/2017
Is nice to see that Emma is trying not to run anymore :)
oncer4life11 chapter 11 . 10/16/2017
Great chapter. Love that Emma is allowing herself to stay, that she feels home, and that the home feels like family. And i have such mixed emotions about Graces visitors, i want Emma to adopt her.
RhizOneill chapter 11 . 10/16/2017
Awww enjoy reading Emma and the kids together. I can't wait to read more soon.
andria chapter 11 . 10/16/2017
so happy emma is getting closer to some of the kids i hope peter and felix clean their act up at least a little bit so happy emma and killian are seeing where their relationship goes even if it is slow
princesseslikepirates chapter 11 . 10/16/2017
I'm glad Emma didn't run. But, I can see her being overwhelmed, especially after the things the kids said. I think asking Killian to "be patient" is better than saying no. He really likes her, so I'm sure he will.
Liz Cs shipper chapter 11 . 10/16/2017
Why is Emma like that? I hope in this story killian doesn't get tired of waiting
melsbells91 chapter 10 . 10/12/2017
GAAAHHHHH! I’m an exploding pile of mush right now! This was so sweet and wonderful and adorably perfect. I really hope Emma doesn’t pull away completely after this, even though I feel that’s exactly what she will do. So excited for the next update!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/3/2017
Gaaah! So swoon-worthy I can't stand it!
CSHappyEnding chapter 10 . 10/2/2017
This chapter was absolutely delightful. I’m so glad they enjoyed their date. It was perfect!
paupaupi chapter 10 . 10/2/2017
The date was really sweet. I like how all the kids, anna and granny wanted to help Killian with it. Love that they finally kiss :)
Ness fan 01 chapter 10 . 10/2/2017
Perfect. You told it so well. Hopefully this will be the start of a bit of true happiness for Emma and Killian. But we never know with her.