Reviews for Imperius
koshina chapter 1 . 5/6
wish you continue to a couple more chapters. Every yh5is here for more story so why not. Love the way you write Snamiones. The characters are so original and I like you don't emphasise on making every one else evil or dumb to make Severus look better than them.
J.J.88 chapter 1 . 1/15
Nice work. Hope you may want to give it a longer version to see if their relationship will go anywhere. Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
That was flippin' hot, yum.
recey2010 chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
excellent... for a one shot ;)
PaolaRavenclaw chapter 1 . 8/19/2017
OH GODS.

It was absolutely awesome.
I'm dying to know if there's something else... I get it, it's a one-shot, but it really makes me wonder what's next :OOO
Thanks for sharing, I really love it!
sevduset chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
Wow please make this into a story. It can not be left here it's so good
alex chapter 1 . 8/5/2017
I beg you..please do a second chapter, excellent story, love it!
Bettyboop chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
I want his side of the story. And I want a confrontational scene as well and maybe 20 more chapters lol
BettyBoop chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
Darn, that's the thing about one shots...you want more!
jadid chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
I agree with many of the other reviewers that this was a very interesting and thought provoking read. But I think that if you were to continue this into a story, Hermione's rape would have to be explored and how/if she overcomes it.

I recognise that you have labelled the fic as DUBCON and I think I understand why you chose to label it as such, but Hermione, as the name of the story gives away, was under the Imperius Curse. Due to the curse being placed on her before they were intimate we have no way of really knowing if she would have consented. Furthermore, due to her lack of free will throughout the time they were intimate she had no way of communicating if she didn't consent during the act as her thoughts & actions would have been controlled by Severus. Also I think it's important that him also being her teacher; someone I imagine she respected and maybe trusted, someone who is already in a position of power over her only exacerbated the situation and the rather unbalanced power dynamic between the two.

Now please don't think I hated your work and am trying to diminish its value, it truly is very good. My only issue is the unfortunate romanticising of rape/sexual abuse that can happen in DUBCON stories.

~ J
MoraDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
great one shot, but I want more. what happens after?
SlytherinHeir666 chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
Dark but very very sexy
SSHG2007 chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
Wow! Loved this. Like others mentioned, I'd like to read more about the fallout. And if this is your unpolished work, well, suffice to say I'm heading over to your author page to see what else you've written. Thanks for posting!
Francis-rose chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
Woke up to a email saying u added a new story... best morning ever! Great story! So hot!
lindseywstar chapter 1 . 7/18/2017