Reviews for In Memoriam
Lena chapter 1 . 9/17
Thank you... Thank you so much. there is just not enough Zoe and Evan out there... I wish you’d write even on. But its so perfect and beautiful... especially the references and your writing style!
patyyAxe0 chapter 1 . 6/5
The musical may have done a number on you. But this did a number on me. I LOVED IT
Sariyah chapter 1 . 1/25
I’m dead this was so beautiful, you really nailed their characters
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2018
can you do a sequel?
alyssssab chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
Beautiful! You captured their growing up so well and the dialogue flowed very naturally. I love the note of conclusion this lent as well. Keep writing!
Mdc0201 chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
This was great! I loved it. Is there any way that there can be part 2 to this? Or maybe more than that haha
Great story chapter 1 . 8/17/2017
This fanfiction was better than most on this site. Happy ending, and less awkward and uncomfortable than the real play, while somehow still sounding just like Evan. Magical.
LazyLikeHoy chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
Loved this! It's definitely something I always hope for I think, that after everything that happened in the musical, the Murphys would eventually forgive Evan and Evan would eventually forgive himself. Very in-character too, I feel. Great job :)
Journalism13 chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
Love this story. Please continue
Ellery Dorward chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
Awwww! These two! I love this hopeful Zoe/Evan moment. I love how insightful and caring Zoe is and that Evan finally forgives himself. Plus, neither of them have to go to the high school ruin I know they both would dread in order to maybe meet up in the future :D

This oneshot definately brought me a lot of "feels" and seemed extremely in-character to me too.