Reviews for All That Burns
Delta777 chapter 3 . 2/9
I love it! I couldn’t stop reading till I reached the end.
Can’t believe that I just discovered this story, Dany and Jaime are my favorites characters along with Tyrion, but they’re so few stories about this pairing that I gave up long ago looking for it. Today I decided to check up and I’m so happy I discovered this!
Please update! I can’t wait for more!
Emma0605 chapter 3 . 11/8/2017
Wow I really love your fan fic and hope you continue writing it. It truly is an interesting change of events and I really do hope to read more of it.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/11/2017
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/9/2017
Please please please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/6/2017
Please update soon!
EyesLikeLiquidFire chapter 3 . 9/5/2017
Oh, I like this. Please write more. I like the idea of Dany turning to Jamie for advice to avoid succumbing to madness like her father and brother. She's smart and I think she knows it would be to her benefit despite the negative emotions she may have towards him.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/2/2017
Loved it!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/30/2017
Please update soon! In love with this story! There aren't enough stories with this pairing! Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2017
Please please please update soon! I love this fic and can't wait for more Jamie/Dany interactions!
ouplease chapter 3 . 8/19/2017
Please update soon 3
xtheGoldenEaglex chapter 3 . 8/18/2017
Amazing! All the characters are perfectly in character and true to themselves. You write them so well, especially Jaime! This idea is a very interesting one. I wish they'd gone this way in the TV show! And of course Daario is jealous of Jaime, what man wouldn't be? He's stunning! I can't wait to see what Jaime's role is in Dany's council and if you'll follow the TV show and kill Ser Barristan. As much as I love Ser Barristan, I think that Jaime would fit in better to the council if Barristan wasn't alive. You know, because then Daenerys would be in need of a general to lead her armies. I look forward to the next chapter!
Hoegh chapter 1 . 8/17/2017
still love it
Guest chapter 3 . 8/16/2017
In love with this story, can't wait to see Danny and jaimes relationship evolve! Hope you update soon :)
StormbornQueen chapter 3 . 8/16/2017
Another fantastic chapter! Loved the "burn you alive" threat, you can't have dragons and not threaten to burn someone if the betray you...haha! Looking forward to seeing how Jaime councils Daenerys.
The1WriterFormerlyKnownAs chapter 3 . 8/16/2017
Yours is the first GoT fanfiction I have read! (I usually read True Blood, Southern Vampire Mysteries, and Supernatural) So far, I'm impressed. Very well written and I'm looking forward to reading the coming chapters.