Reviews for All That Burns
Delta777 chapter 4 . 9/15
Agree with comments below, totally worth the wait! That’s how I always wanted it to be Jaime is the most indicated person to talk to Dany about her father.
Marsya chapter 4 . 9/9
I’m shook when I saw the notification! Hahahahahhaha please please please keep updating this story...I really love it! Thank you so much for the update!
SnarkBait24 chapter 4 . 9/8
this chapter was totally worth the wait. thanks for sharing, I can't wait for more.
Bella-swan11 chapter 4 . 9/8
Daenerys you must admit that there is an attraction to Jaime Lannister, it is so natural to talk to him and tell you the whole truth and not contain because you are a queen. Daenerys is starting to like Jaime, be careful Daario can try something against Jaime. Jaime admits that you consider Daenerys beautiful, you know that this can only end in one way; in which both can not be controlled and end up being lovers. It would be epic if you get Daenerys pregnant, this would change the game of thrones and cause Cersei to explode in fury.
Maegor The Instinct chapter 4 . 9/8
I think I found a new pairing to like instead of the Jon x Dany that seems to go on and on, you've inspired a fellow author.

Do continue with the story, I'll be waiting for an update
RHatch89 chapter 4 . 9/8
Awesome update :)
Laura201112 chapter 4 . 9/7
keep up the good work
Marsya chapter 3 . 7/28
I loveee it! Please continue this story...I really like it
Delta777 chapter 3 . 2/9
I love it! I couldn’t stop reading till I reached the end.
Can’t believe that I just discovered this story, Dany and Jaime are my favorites characters along with Tyrion, but they’re so few stories about this pairing that I gave up long ago looking for it. Today I decided to check up and I’m so happy I discovered this!
Please update! I can’t wait for more!
Emma0605 chapter 3 . 11/8/2017
Wow I really love your fan fic and hope you continue writing it. It truly is an interesting change of events and I really do hope to read more of it.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/11/2017
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/9/2017
Please please please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/6/2017
Please update soon!
EyesLikeLiquidFire chapter 3 . 9/5/2017
Oh, I like this. Please write more. I like the idea of Dany turning to Jamie for advice to avoid succumbing to madness like her father and brother. She's smart and I think she knows it would be to her benefit despite the negative emotions she may have towards him.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/2/2017