Reviews for LOVE OF AGES
Hn. INteresting
Annonymous Amethyst chapter 13 . 8/4/2008
So cuutee! This definitely goes in my favorites! :D
Property Of Eriol chapter 13 . 9/18/2007
OMG! Beautiful! absolutely BEAUTIFUL! That made me so happy!
Daiguren chapter 13 . 5/15/2006
aww what a sweet ending! omg i HAVE to read just breathe i just can't wait!
asga chapter 13 . 9/28/2005
oww its so sweet i love the ending thanx for the story
asga chapter 2 . 9/27/2005
owie very good xD i hope tomoyo wont forget eriol and vice versa he he
chikichiki chapter 13 . 7/9/2005
AWW! I LOVE YOUR STORY.. ITS SO WICKEDLY AWESOME.. please keep writing! D
Lacus-chan chapter 10 . 6/30/2005
KAWAII! o
L.P.B chapter 13 . 3/19/2005
BHK"? It sounds familiar. What was it now...?

Life sure is amazing.

I want to know! I want to know! (raises hand eagerly for attention; there is no one else) Oh. It's already out. (hits head mentally)

L.P.B chapter 12 . 3/19/2005
The group, not Sakkura. Lolz.

She might swallow it - Oh, that's a funny thought!

"Milky cooked tonight..." Milky cooked tonight? That doesn' sound that. (continues to murmur the phrase) Ohh! "MILLY cooked tonight..." Lolz. I'm so sorry!

The proposal! No matter HOW MANY times I read any of it, it gets my heart jumping and my mind goes to Cloud 9... 8... 10? Well, it just GOES up there as quickly as you can think!

L.P.B chapter 11 . 3/19/2005
A sequel? A sequel? Yay - Wait. Didn't I already know about this? Whoo. Thank goodness. I forgot for a minute there. A sequel (dreamingly)... A sequel...

Lolz. I can't believe you put up something like this. I thought there'd be three more chapters, but it appears to be only two.

L.P.B chapter 10 . 3/19/2005
Hey, you didn't let the cursing get out of control! Yeah! No!

"Forever and ever"! So childish, yet so sweet! Ah! Thoughts - entering - MY - head! My pure, inocent mind is shattered by all these lemons and PG-13 thoughts! Wait. Couldn't it be R? Nah. It's just PG-13. (sighs) I'm so relieved.

L.P.B chapter 9 . 3/19/2005
AW! Sakura's pregnant! Geez, being parents lets you know everything, doesn't it?

Gosh, that's a nice conversation, sticks - I mean, stocks! (sighs with relief) Thank goodness I didn't mess THAT one up. Sticks - Stocks! STOCKS! STOCKS!

Love him, love him, love him. You finally came to that conclusion, Tomoyo dear?

L.P.B chapter 8 . 3/19/2005
Ohh, Tyson. Naoko, you're so gullible! Aren't you?

Ahahah. Naoko, so young, so immature. But, oh well, it's love. No ET yet?

L.P.B chapter 7 . 3/19/2005
Lolz. Tomoyo doesn't give charity to men who have millions. I know! So "kawaii"!

Geez, Eriol, you're such a cheater! CHEATER! CHEATER! CHEATER! Go to that bad place down below, CHEATER!