Reviews for Wilde Style
que lindos se ven acurrucados jaja
Vi-Violence chapter 3 . 11/28/2017
I like the looks of this!
ShadowRaven27 chapter 3 . 10/29/2017
Awwwwwww snuggle! Cute and I'm loving it! Keep up the fantastic work!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/21/2017
Loving this story! Keep it going!
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 3 . 10/21/2017
Looks like Jealous Judy made a marginal appearance here, though felt well inserted at the moment considering what is happening between them. And Bogo had an impressive appearance here so well done on that scene too! :)
Fanreader26 chapter 3 . 10/21/2017
already love this story
cant wait for the bext chapter
Stubat chapter 3 . 10/20/2017
Fun and fluffy, just the way I like it... Interesting OCs, a good take on this important time period in Nick and Judy's history. (And, oh yeah, that Zootopia place...)

Thanks! Good stuff, happily awaiting more!
Misolho9 chapter 3 . 10/20/2017
I love this story! Please, don't take too much time to update it, I'm really excited for the next chapter!
Jknight97 chapter 3 . 10/20/2017
Nicely done! Now, time to introduce Mama Wilde to Judy. ;)
TwilightHexe chapter 3 . 10/20/2017
Great Chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
ShadowRaven27 chapter 2 . 9/25/2017
Nicely done! Loved it. And tell Ju to maybe... Not. Have too many cupcakes? XD

This was a lovely chapter, it was a sweet treat! Two thumbs up for this chapter. Keep it up!
Jknight97 chapter 2 . 9/24/2017
Bravo! From one writer to another, I’d like to say this is a beautifully written chapter with all the fluff and sweetness that I’d expect from a WildeHopps shipper. I’d just like to mention that lushus is spelt, ‘luscious’, meaning delicious, divine, heavenly, etc. So Nick has a luscious tail that Judy is starting to crave for like a diabetic craves for sweets. XD

P.s. from one bear to another (yes, my zoosona is a grizzly as well), keep up the great work!
Bluelighthouse chapter 2 . 9/24/2017
Irdis Bogo? Interesting first name! Where did ya get that? ;P

This was a fun read so far and I'm interested to see your take on an after Zootopia story. Keep up the good work dude!
Fox in the hen house chapter 2 . 9/24/2017
Whoo hoo! Cupcakes!
Wonder what kind of house he has...
Jknight97 chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
Love it! For a first timer, this is a good start. Can't wait to see the rest.