Reviews for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gravity of Perspective
FireFox2590 chapter 24 . 6/20/2018
man the thing they said about the humans turned into pokemon it sounded like they were long dead But Wigglytuffs guild! NO dont be gone they cant be dead Right? RIGHT!?
FireFox2590 chapter 21 . 6/20/2018
I actually knew about his ability before hand CONTRARY to popular belief ;D
FireFox2590 chapter 21 . 6/20/2018
I like the addition of the new OCs it makes the workplace more diverse
FireFox2590 chapter 20 . 6/20/2018
ha fidgit spinners
FireFox2590 chapter 1 . 6/13/2018
sorry wrong fan fic
FireFox2590 chapter 1 . 6/13/2018
chief would have been a better cuebone you know with the helmet thing lol
Namohysip chapter 12 . 6/7/2018
You idiot! Take that TM! Ugh, clearly Sage wasn't in the competitive scene as a human, or he'd've known by now...

Good chapter! I'm glad that the Leah-Sage arc of getting to know one another wrapped up nicely as their team finally formed officially. This argument they had with the rest of class seemed to really flow well compared to past arguments. This is also the longest chapter yet! A huge jump! I might have to start splitting these chapters across days...
Namohysip chapter 11 . 6/2/2018
Of course he'd have Contrary. Considering the way he'd been acting, it's only appropriate! I think this was a clever twist to the way things are going, having the Budew hold a little hidden power in that tiny body of hers. I think this semi-filler arc got some importance to it by having our main pair make up to one another.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/21/2018
Wow, talk about an exchange. I don't know if I remember it right, but I think this differs slightly in how Leah is a lot less sorry about losing Goomy, or at least in terms of the way she rationalized it about making sacrifices. It makes for an interesting take considering how the canon goes with her story.
Namohysip chapter 6 . 5/17/2018
Why hello, cover image! At least I'm sure this is the (first) instance where that cover image is illustrated here. It looks like Sage's fate is sealed, now. Looks like things are starting to get rolling, with a goal finally in mind for what Sage can do with himself.
The FieryCharmeleon chapter 13 . 5/14/2018
Hey, sorry I haven't reviewed this in a while. My friend recently redid my first chapter of Legionary, and I was working on the future chapters. (Plus I'm lazy xD). This was once again a great chapter. Leah and Espurr are still really great characters. Hell, literally any pokemon are great characters in their own unique style. I like how Leah was scared easily by ghost... I wonder what will happen if someone dressed up as a ghost on Halloween?
TheLastRanger chapter 12 . 5/12/2018
Heya Goat. (this is my first ever proper review btw so it’s probably not going to be that good .)

Being a somewhat decent way through your story, I can say I really quite like it! Though I’m not a big fan of SMD in general, I can still say this is a good read because of the characters, Leah especially. I like how eccentric she is. (Though that whole dropping Sage into an icy cold river fiasco did seem a bit too mean)

The only real criticism I can point out, is descriptions can get a tad drawn out and purple prose-y sometimes, but that’s just a personal thing I don’t like.

Keep up the good work GOAT! I’ll be sure to post another review when I get a bit further in.
Namohysip chapter 4 . 5/10/2018
Hey-y, by coincidence alone it seems like we treat Wild Pokemon similarly, don't we? A separation factor between the 'feral' ones and the ones we talk with.

The story's going well so far; it's a bit on the slow, expository side right now, but that's to be expected, especially considering the source material.
Guest chapter 32 . 5/3/2018
Overall, an amazing chapter. The beginning section—before the two of them started fighting again—was admittedly quite drawn-out and bordered on purple prose at times, but after that the chapter flowed flawlessly.

The character development we saw at the end there, especially with Leah, was an absolute joy to read, and the interaction between her and Sage in their tent left a warm smile on my face. Not many stories can do that. Well done. I'm not sure where the story is headed now, but wherever it is, I hope it involves their relationship blossoming even further.
Namohysip chapter 1 . 5/2/2018
Wow... I'm a little standoffish when it comes to retellings/remix fics from how you described it in your note, but I think this might go somewhere! Very, very clever-at first I thought you were opening with a scene in the middle of the story, but no. This is what the Human experienced before, when they defeated the final boss the first time! Clever start, I like it. Since it's a retelling, I'll compare it to how the actual game started-and this is the sort of tone I'd expect of a full-scale RPG.
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »