Reviews for Unshackled Route
Ranmaleopard chapter 13 . 12/3/2018
This is just really interesting and I can't wait for more. Please continue
EndlessChains chapter 13 . 12/2/2018
A well done chapter. Nicely done with the aftermath of all the servants meeting as the Masters decide on a course of action as well as what it is they must do next in order to win, but it would seem the Servants also have their own goals and objectives. It was also good to see the relationship the servants and masters have as some didn’t seem to trust each other and others are more like tools to reach an end goal for themselves. It would seem Shirou is ready to fight and will be going all out. Can’t wait. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
O chapter 13 . 11/30/2018
Can't wait for the Kings Banquet. The first time watching that episode I just thought Rider and Archer being jerks but after watching UBW and how Archer became him I understand Rider declaration. It's fine striving for an ideal but don't let consume you. And I wonder what will Shirou input on Saber ideology of Kingmanship since Shirou is considered 'The First Mortal King.' I believe Shirou ideology will be a combination between Rider and Saber ideology. A King is not a Ruler nor Saviour but a Guider or Creator. They must Guide their Kingdom to a better tomorrow.
JdkLeBleau728 chapter 13 . 12/2/2018
Huh, I do wonder if there's anything going on in the Underworld between Shirou and Ere-chan. To be honest, I like Ritsuka and Ere-chan better but this is fine too. Question, will there be extra classes here in this war? If what Shirou has implied is anything, the Grail might summon Ruler because of the irregularity. Or maybe not, it might not be to that level. Anyway, will be waiting for the next update.
JdkLeBleau728 chapter 9 . 12/2/2018
No. You did not just... That was one glorious twist, I'll give you that. I applaud you for it.
hollowichigo12 chapter 13 . 12/1/2018
This was a really good chapter and I am liking the changes you have been making so far. Shirou and his relationships with others is one of the highlights so far and I have an inkling of what you have planned for Shirou in the future. Also any version of Shirou getting serious is actually quite frightening to face since Heavens Feel and Oath Under Snow have shown what happens when Shirou gets serious and does not hold back which is something I am looking forward to seeing.
Grimjaww chapter 13 . 12/1/2018
Always a great read
Elsil chapter 1 . 11/30/2018
That was a fun chapter. Good build up.

~Elsil
Guest chapter 13 . 11/28/2018
Where is ERESH?
Guest chapter 13 . 11/28/2018
Simple lack of mana. No problemo bro !
Guest chapter 9 . 11/28/2018
Ritsuka, future badass comfirmed.
Anon chapter 13 . 11/28/2018
Is he going to contact Eresh ? I hope he will
Chama Chello chapter 13 . 11/28/2018
Berserker was materialized next to him, gripping a lead pipe that was covered with his malicious dark aura. It was an odd sight, seeing a knight wield a pipe, but Kirei had no doubt that his head would be rolling would just one swing.

Abridged Shirou Emiya applauds this.
Neema Amiry chapter 13 . 11/29/2018
awesome chapter
hahayes chapter 13 . 11/29/2018
So Shirou is going to fuck the Grail system? Sound cool and believable, considering who we are talking about and all the backtory we've had. Also, you said that Gilgamesh doesn't have any physical weaknesses, but isn't that wrong? As far as I remember he wasn't used to short-range combat, so if Shirou somehow got close with his swords Gil wouldn't last much.

I wonder if we will see something like Unlimited Blade Works? I doubt it considering that Shirou is already OP without it, but a Shirou without his Reality Marble (or a variation of it) seems somewhat weird to me. I mean, that's kind of what makes Shirou...well, Shirou.

Also, I would love to see more of what the other Masters think of him. We already know how Enkidu and Gilgamesh view him, so I think that you should focus on other characters for that aspect. We know little to nothing about Shirou's impact on the Modern Era. Is he as known as other heroes, or did he write little about himself so he ended up becoming more of no-that-known hero? I want to know that. I want to see what Arturia thinks of him, how Kiritsugu views him. Canon Shirou is a really interesting character already, and with these twists you added I would dare to say you have even more to write about.

I'm really anxious for the fight between Gil, Enkidu and Shirou by the way! Something like that sounds very promising to me.

Anyway, I haven't seen any flaws aside from using the word 'room' twice in the same sentence (which made it sound a bit weird) at the start. I really liked this chapter, even though nothing really happens aside from Maiya getting captured the scene between Ritsuka and Shirou was really cute! I loved how the characters related between each others in general, too.

So, keep up the good work!
1,032 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »