Reviews for Unshackled Route
eprince200 chapter 13 . 6/24/2020
please more
Guest chapter 13 . 6/17/2020
Ishtar should be in this grail war too right? Since it's confirmed in Strange Fake that whenever Gilgamesh and Enkidu meets in a Grail War, Ishtar would always get summoned to ruin their reunion.
Trong Phuc Nguyen chapter 13 . 6/17/2020
Please make more chapter, you can't just creat this fic and let it unfinish.
I also want see this shirou in FGO and have fall in love with someone in FGO.
Distorted Mage chapter 7 . 5/30/2020
I just relized how funny it would be for shirou to interact with all three visions of gilgamesh(kid, archer, and caster) in chaldea if the author ever gets to that point. Having to deal with ishtar and erish(best rin face), enkidu with her inoccents, then having to be part of a singularity (if he'll be a servant or 'Alive' like Nero in her singularity.)

Please continue this story it's killing me not being to read this more and all the potential it could have.
SeleneAlice chapter 13 . 5/22/2020
Please update this story soon.. Please!
khalidahmad04.ka chapter 13 . 4/30/2020
This is amazing I can't wait for more!
It's so well done ughh-
Uday Sra chapter 13 . 4/29/2020
good
HarmonyDST05 chapter 13 . 4/25/2020
I ask that you make a story of Caster Shirou inside FGO!
plsplsplsplsplsplspls!
ChiDead chapter 13 . 4/14/2020
Dang this really good only wish there is more. Subarashi
TheCOFFEEEMan chapter 13 . 3/27/2020
PLEASE continue! This brought me so much happiness and fluff, return to this story and continue this piece of art. I like the new legend you essentially made, it brought some balance in my opinion to the original mythos.
Saalejandra chapter 13 . 3/17/2020
Aun esperaremos, arriba la esperanza abuelita
Isaac LB chapter 4 . 3/16/2020
I feel weird just seeing Shirou without using some form of Gradation Air or at least Reinforcement, I'm so used to seeing spam from Noble Phantasms.
Blood-Stained Minazuki chapter 13 . 3/7/2020
oh? this shall be interesting
anbu31uchiha chapter 1 . 3/4/2020