Reviews for Towards the Sun
RedOuroboros chapter 4 . 8/1
fun story thanks1
AngelesPG chapter 7 . 8/1
I am very happy to have found your story and I hope that in the future you will continue it, when you have time or finish your degree. Thank you so much for everything.
Waterwave123 chapter 7 . 7/19
What does permanent hiatus mean?
If it is permanent then it is abandoned, right?
Im just confused and I really would like to know, if you could tell me, so that I wont get my hopes up.
I like reading your stories so far! Thank you for sharing with us!
zigmas chapter 1 . 7/18
Flame number ZERO:
I. Hate. Gender-benders.
Especially those that aren't even plot-induced, but "just happen".
It's STUPID.
jenniebennie chapter 7 . 7/12
this is great! I love it. overprotective Uchiha for the win
ManticoreBlues chapter 7 . 7/10
great fanfic, love it. hope you get back to it eventually but I understand you probably won't and the rather obvious reasons why
That2-one3-girl4 chapter 7 . 7/9
10/10
Thanks for the hard work!
Can't wait to read more.
Ravensa05 chapter 7 . 6/21
I don't know if there is hope yet, but pleaseee update this story
ankitmahat chapter 1 . 5/14
I really don't see the appeal of genderbending a guy into a girl like this. Oh well, let's hope that the story is good at least.
yochan123 chapter 7 . 4/19
T_T noooooes plz come back when you get a break from your studies T_T *giving offerings to Immortal altar*

lol at poor 6 yo hinata finding near dead bodies

your scenario with naruto the last movie featuring 300% more uchihas lol is so neat. yes we must save them all :D

sigh i realllllly wanted to read about the kumo affair with a harry hinata. gah that would be something i'd reread for months

those monks itachi is dealing with (LMAO)
poor shisui
yochan123 chapter 6 . 4/19
Hiashi could see so much innate goodness in his daughter that it made him mourn how skewed her view of the world would be in the years to come.

Which was why he did not look forward to explaining their family's hierarchy to her right now. But he had to, so he would. She needed to be hardened, for her sake and the clan's.\
prevention against grave robbing indeed lol

i mean tradition yes but SOMEONE had to start it and brand some ppl as inferior...so if you get rid of them...

lmao the image of hinata being like draco malfoy hahaha

see this is why i love harry-hinata, one who won't stand for injustice but also has political know-how. and canon hinata who simply stalked and watched and remain weak didn't do anyone any good, least of all herself and naruto until that weird plot armor powerup.

anyways LOVE your story. really hope I can read about the kumo affair and how hinata here would probably just take that fucker down lol
yochan123 chapter 5 . 4/19
Interesting things for Death usually involved the dangerous, gory, decapitating kind, so Hinata should not have been surprised that she was reincarnated in this crazy world.

yes being a mercenary for a military dictatorship of a stupid kage...T_T

There was a tiny voice inside her head screaming about the morality of it all, how barbaric it was to let children fight. A tiny voice that sounded like her three-year old self; soft-spoken, young, and girlish.

None of the so-called adult wizards around them ever realized that 'oh, we're sending teenagers to kill a fully-fledged Dark Lord so we should train them, you know?'. Dumbledore had been too concerned about preserving what was left of her childhood, which was a completely hopeless pursuit considering.

"I hate meddling old men." Hinata muttered, getting up from the tatami mat. "My whole life was an old man's joke."

It left a bad taste in her mouth. An orphan hated by his people for some reason and was under the banner of a powerful old man. Naruto was turning out to have a lot of similarities with Harry's child self than Hinata was comfortable with.
yup fuck dumblebitch. ihruzen ain't much better

yes runes are soooo undervalued. stupid wizards

YES HINATA COMBINING RUNIC MAGIC WITH SEALS. such power! also slipping into english at times maybe lol. can say that she invented this language hehe
yochan123 chapter 4 . 4/19
i think it's so neat that she just wants to experience being a kid right now and not gain power cuz she doesn't know all the evil monsters out there trying to burn down the village - and everyone lol.

nice meeting with naruto :) hiruzen man if you want to stop being so shit you can replace the matron with someone who likes kids for once, and also end your stupid order on everyone BUT naruto knowing his own secret

love your story though every time i see that i'm getting closer to the last chapter i just CRY T_T
yochan123 chapter 3 . 4/19
Hiashi had been a hard-ass on Hinata in canon but I believe he just wanted her to be strong enough for herself to be clan head someday. In here his daughter shows promise. Instead of pushing her to the limits, he becomes cautious in handling her because he doesn't want her to burn out.
fully agree with you here. now that hinata here shows so much trouble Hiashi would not want her going off to war at age 5 like itachi...yeah that stuff did not make healthy shinobis AT ALL.

loved the part about her plucking out all the petunias.

and i love everything about your writing and characterization! _ 3
yochan123 chapter 1 . 4/19
omg yes totally agree hinata didn't get much - if any character development and i hated how she was just a passive stalker most of the series and didn't even help her clan's whole sealed slavery thing and NEJI HAD TO DIE T_T nooooes

and I love harry so a harry as hinata is just fab