Reviews for Whispers
Cara4Ever chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
What an incredibly sweet story! This is my favorite ship, so I'm constantly looking for ones that I haven't read yet.

I read some of your reviews and I have to say, you don't have to have really graphic sex scenes when you know what you'd be doing in that situation... Just saying. A few "visual cues" go a long way lol
Emma James chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
Kore-of-Myth chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
I really enjoyed this. You made both of these characters believable - usually I'll avoid a fic due to carnality, but now I'm hoping you'll continue though it's been quite a few years!

Keep Writing!
4evrXknightXpixie chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
I love your story. It's seriously amazing.
Ian's-Grace47 chapter 2 . 6/24/2006
Etemely sweet story...and so hot. Some people are saying be more detailed with the sex but as much as i love graphic sex, i'm not sure this story needs it. Update quickly though...please!
imperfectperfection99 chapter 2 . 5/29/2006
OMG ...You made me so um well Nicole is a very lucky girl!
Risifruttiii chapter 2 . 4/5/2006
you are bloody brilliant, with the shipping, and the writing!

Update! Soon!
flamefaerie132 chapter 2 . 12/21/2004
Very good, very hot. I loved the shower part, very sexy. I hope you continue!
Mudbloodlover chapter 2 . 10/26/2004
I don't know what to make of this story. All I see is SEX, SEX, SEX...but it is very well written. A bit graphic, and, being 12, I laughed at certain words in situations, but I like this story.
onedamnloyalfan chapter 2 . 8/31/2004
wonderful! please continue...
SoulAstray chapter 2 . 7/6/2004
The shower bit is hot! Write more...
Starling-Scully chapter 2 . 6/15/2004
Hey! I really like this story, please update soon. :)
Whotookthatname chapter 2 . 5/1/2004
Love it.
ShiveringManatee chapter 2 . 12/16/2003
beautifully written very descriptive
cattail prophetess chapter 2 . 10/19/2003
I'm not a big fan of Hermione/Ginny, but this was fun. I especially liked the beginning, how Hermione felt so different from the other girls. And the shower scene was fun. However:

1. I'm not sure this should be on the site, because it is quite explicit and seems like it would be rated NC-17. And,

2. I didn't really like that Hermione and Ginny slept together right away.. it would have seemed more realistic if they waited a while.

3. Also, at the end of chapter 1, Hermione said she didn't care what anyone thought, but in chapter 2 she was afraid of what people would think.