Reviews for 12 Times Peter Has Homework
Melancholy's Sunshine chapter 12 . 9/5
Always math and science homework. I'm waiting for one of the sets of homework that just stumps everyone. Like something artsy or completely out of left field.
Sezony chapter 12 . 9/1
I love your Spidey and Avengers stuff. So excited that there is more planned! I think Bucky's chapter was my favorite, haha. And I LOVED that you brought up those detention videos during Steve's. These are so fun I can't wait for more.
crazyfan15 chapter 12 . 8/20
This was really heartwarming... :)
Virodeil chapter 12 . 8/20
Ahhh... so shoooort... We didn't see Peter being his dorky, cute self here; it's almost... forced. Dunno. :shrug: And I didn't expect Rody to mention "holy cannolli" instead of Peter. Isn't it a youth slang? At any rate, it seems to fit in Peter's mouth way better than it is in Rody's...
Well, then again, it's your call. I just offered my most-likely-unwated opinions. :) I hope you don't mind too much. Anyway, I love the idea very much, and hope you'll give us a glimpse into the gobsmacked expression the teacher must've gotten when reading Peter's latest project... :grin:
Or better yet, I hope you got a matched set of 12 snippets on the POV of Peter's teachers to get their opinions about his haphazard homework pieces... Some of those must've been smudged with suspicious substances or even by dust from the air vent! :grin:
Looking forward for more,
Rey
I love it
CorvoKuro chapter 11 . 8/18
I need "4 times Peter meets each Defender" and one time Spider-Man fights them all.
Virodeil chapter 11 . 8/18
Pretty nice. :) All of them. But of course, seeing that I adore Bucky in all his aspects, the Bucky chapter is my favourite. I wonder what you'll going to do next... I'm not that familiar with Avengers, or the Marvel Universe for that matter. :rueful: Just got introduced to the whole thing by fanfics. (Talking about being a dorky thing... (Is that how you say it? :) I'm a foreign speaker of English...))
From what I know of English and the sort of way of speaking and thinking among American teens, you've been doing Peter's voice quite well. I envy you, in fact, since I never manage to do so... :P But still, I look forward to the next chapter, absolutely, and hope you'll do a bonus one where all the Avengers are together - and of course, I do hope Bucky's there and goofing off with Peter. :D
So, see you soon, I hope!
Rey
Hugh Sutherland chapter 10 . 8/16
Very moving chapter. It seems that in almost every fanfiction about these two superheroes, Spiderman always ends up befriending Vision.
katrisamionellabeth chapter 9 . 8/15
So cute!
Love Spider-Man banter
Nelinde A chapter 9 . 8/14
Aw, I think this one on Bruce is my favorite! I'm scared to ask for more though, because I know when you reach 12 you'll be done, and that'll be depressing. Maybe a sequel after, 12 MORE times Peter has homework?
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 9 . 8/14
Ah, Bruce, you know you love being a dad.
14fox chapter 8 . 8/14
Scott~
hugh.sutherland1 chapter 8 . 8/14
I enjoyed this. Although I would have loved an actual meeting, first. (Btw, check out the first ever meeting between Paul Rudd and Tom Holland which was caught on video, if you haven't already.)
link55-06 chapter 8 . 8/13
I love what you have written so far! Keep on bringing more chapters. They lift me up when I'm having not-so-good day.