Reviews for It's Not Over
Lutralutra chapter 14 . 10/26/2007
I enjoyed this story, and you definitely have talent. I thought some things felt a bit irrealistic - a lot of the hospital stuff, in particular. I don't pretend to be any kind of expert on medicine, but it seemed like you moved things along really quickly for the purpose of the story, which is necessary and okay, but it's something that readers do notice. And I didn't really like the part with the social worker's clipboard near the end. It sort of reminded me of something you'd see in a cartoon, not in an Outsiders-style fic.

Other than that, a nice story. Bravo!
outsiderslover92 chapter 12 . 4/16/2007
this story is really good !
LupinandHarry chapter 14 . 2/25/2007
You wrote this ages ago, but I really LOVED this story! one of my favs outsiders Ive ever read! Its wonderful and just what I was looking for!

The story was Gold
rikuzqueenkeybladewielder chapter 8 . 12/15/2006
OMG I LOVE YOUR STORY SOO MUCH IT ALMOST MADE ME CRY! GOOD JOB!
PurpleBlaze chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
This story is my favorite story out of every single outsiders fanfiction I have read. Trust me, I have read a lot of them. I loved the character interaction and the brothers' concern for each other.

I know this is random, but thank you for not making Pony and Steve hate each other. Some authors really make Pony's and Steve's dislike for each other to an unrealistic extreme.
idreamof chapter 14 . 6/24/2006
absolutely brilliantly written

i probably said that for your other story too

you are an amazing writer, and i absolutely love ponyboy angst. keep writing!

any possibility of a sequel?
Wandering One chapter 14 . 6/15/2006
Hey. Don't know if you're still around seeing as it's almost three years later. Anyway, I really liked the story. I'm pretty sure I've read it before, but my brain isn't working at the moment, so I can't say for sure. Anyway, I liked it, and I hope you're still around. Guess I'll pop over to your profile. See ya.
qqqqqqqqqqq chapter 14 . 5/29/2006
WOW! That is probably one of the wellest written stories on here I'm glad I found it! Now to check out your other work...
no good with computers chapter 14 . 2/14/2006
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

Keep working with your writting, grammar could use a little tweeking, otherwise, I hope to read more of your stories.
TigerLily Padfoot chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
I enjoyed reading the first chapter; I think your story is going to be very good. The fight scenes were written quite well, I'm eager to see what happens. I only have one piece of advice, and that is to choose one POV and stick with it. The beginning of your story is confusing; you have Pony referring to himself as "I" sometimes, and other times you just refer to him as Pony. Your story is very good though.
quiet the mute man said chapter 14 . 5/12/2005
freaky good story
ForeverInFiction chapter 14 . 4/24/2005
I know the story is over but just so you now I think this might be the most emotional story I have ever read.
Banana4422 chapter 14 . 2/22/2005
love the story, you did a nice job writing it
FlipWise chapter 14 . 2/17/2005
Sorry, forgot to do something.
FlipWise chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
This is a cool story. I like fics that pick up at the end of the original.
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »