Reviews for Please Kill Me
Guest chapter 18 . 1/19/2013
Please come back and finish.
Yami-The-Dark chapter 18 . 11/11/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY!
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 18 . 8/9/2012
Please update! *ryou puppy dog face*
damsel0of0darkness chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
They're staring at each other naked! XD
damsel0of0darkness chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
Oh no! You didn't plane this! Ryou wants Bakura to love him! In the naughty way! :O
damsel0of0darkness chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
WHY DON'T HE KILL HIM! stair to disbelieve But now im going to show it, im going to show Bakura how I much pain he puts me much could show him how much pain he puts me though.
Kiara victory Tatsu chapter 18 . 5/15/2011
Anybody else notice that they are probably breaking the law... because I'm pretty sure Yami and them don't have the right or league authority to place him in there... anyway hope you update this and haven't given up on it.-
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 18 . 12/12/2010
Oh WOW this story is AWSOME! To bad you didnt finish it or you forgot about or a REALLY BAD writers block that you cant finish it, but anyways if you do finish it...CAN YOU PLEASE SEND US I SIGN OR ANYTHING...please and thank you -
No Contact Ever chapter 18 . 11/16/2010
aww man i got through all gerat 18 chapters of this and there is no 19 i'm let down when's the next one coming out
DemonKittyAngel chapter 18 . 1/4/2010
as far as resevoir chronicle there is a never ending supply of that pairing. Malik! Yay! XXD He needs to come up more.
DemonKittyAngel chapter 7 . 1/3/2010
hmm... I'm not sure 'caseu I've never been in love but I have been suicidal but you only become suicidal when you give up and that's usually after you've used up all your tears. Hell, I don't even remember how to cry anymore.
Emeebird chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD!

Ive been looking for this story forever and ever! I read it a long time ago, and I LOVE IT! But I couldnt remember the name!

Im so hapy!

Anyways. Im a noob. :)
Roseleaf chapter 12 . 7/10/2009
that must be illegal XD
BloodyPoisonKiss chapter 18 . 3/13/2009
LOVE IT! I'm like f*in addicted! Update soon!
Ambiguous Loon chapter 18 . 2/19/2009
great story. i was really hoping that Malik would e the room mate _. He's just so perfect for an insane asylum.

Kudos