Reviews for The gods' chosen
HollowEdge chapter 11 . 8/23
I quite liked this story, I wish it hadn’t been discontinued, but I enjoyed it all the same.
DragonClanMaster chapter 11 . 6/19
I'm completely enjoying reading this!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/24/2017
I'll admit, when I saw the AN as chapter 11 I was terrified you were going to cancel the story as I greatly enjoy it. Keep up the good work.
faymay chapter 11 . 11/27/2017
I truly hope she doesn't forgive them any time soon. can't wait for next chapter!
Perseus12 chapter 10 . 11/14/2017
You reap what you sow, Konoha and Namikazes!
Bob of Dragons chapter 11 . 11/9/2017
Abomination? That's a bit much. I am glad your continuing to write.
fanwriter10101 chapter 10 . 11/3/2017
I am curious, people hate your story and all the reviews are negative, yet you still write it, why?
Echo0100 chapter 9 . 10/6/2017
If Mina EVER forgives her family I will immediately drop this fanfic, they deserve no forgiveness for what they did. Anyone who treats a child so horribly doesn't deserve to be forgiven.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/9/2017
Your OC is just terrible, lacks character development and originality. This is why i don't like stories with OC, either they are really good or they they are really bad like in your case. Perhaps you should quit while you are ahead and just delete this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
Use filters...i filter my searches so crap like this with OCs dont show up, but heres one anyway...sigh...reporting time for improper use of filters.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
Not op enough, git gud.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
I can't wait for the next chapter
Zero Phantasm chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
Urgh... Okay, first off... There's this thing that writers should try to avoid making. It's called a "Mary Sue". Your OC-Namikaze Mina-is very much a Mary Sue.

Rinnegan, a Zanpakuto, Mutant powers, being a Child of Prophecy, being the older sister to a canon character, "Confirmed genius", implausible ages for accomplishments, and confirmed to hit "Godlike" status? No. No. No. Take this Mary Sue and throw it into the incinerator.

The reasoning for Minato and Kushina tossing her out is pathetically weak at best, and outright laughable at worst. Also, based on the jab you made towards Naruto himself, I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you were planning to do some bashing along the way. If I'm wrong, so be it. If I'm right, though, then you've added more fuel to this "Mary Sue" fire.

I can't even give you credit for choosing decent pairings. Itachi gets shipped with OCs so frequently that it's ridiculous, and Sasuke/Hinata is a detestable pairing no matter how you spin it.

Look, kid, I'm going to be blunt here. Your premise is bad, the execution is even worse, and there's absolutely no sign of it possibly getting better from here on. Now your profile says you're a new author to Fanfiction... Consider this your first key to getting out of rookie-dom: OC-centric stories are very difficult to pull off decently. Scrap this idea, and try starting off with something a good deal simpler and lacking OC's entirely.