Reviews for Relativity Falls: New Friends
Guest chapter 5 . 10/18/2017
Yes! I was so happy to see this updated! I'm extremely glad to see that Dipper and Jimmy reached a compromise. This fic was so well written and I immensely enjoyed it. As for the next story...I'm not sure. Both ideas sound pretty good. Eehhhhh, because it is nearing Halloween, I guess the Summerween one would be the most fitting. But either way, I am looking forward to reading more!1
Guest chapter 4 . 9/25/2017
Well, I was wondering when Stan was going to find out about that. I also kinda love Paronoid Dipper, just as long as nothing extremely bad happens. I can't wait to see more, and to see what will happen with Jimmy!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/25/2017
Yeah, talking out problems is great. Apologizing doesn't always make things right; you got to try to fix the wrongs made. Congrats to Ford for taking the first steps to fixing things.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2017
Oh yes! I was so happy to see that this has updated!

But I swear Ford is as dense as five bricks. Please tell me there's going to be a chapter when he realizes this. I love Ford, but my God. And then there's Stan, who only gets hurt fifty times per hour. He needs hugs.

I wonder what the situation with Jimmy turn out to be...

Holy shoot, I cannot wait to read more! This is already been my favorite Relativity Falls fic! Love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2017
This fic makes me crack up. It's strangely humorous while intriguing at the same time. I can't wait to see more, because I'm loving this!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2017
Just read chapters 1 & 2, and I am loving it! I'm like how the characters and story are written so far. I love that Dipper and Mabel are mainly their-selves with the power of being an adult, such as being loving guardians and business owners that still take time to do things they love. Stan being tough and hopeful having believable worries. Ford being an excitable, at times inconsiderate, nerd. I like Stan and Ford's bonds with their new friend and am looking forward to how this plays out. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter:)
SaiyanQueenVega chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
Well I'm intrigued. And interested to see where the plot is going...
I'll be checking back for updates on this story