Reviews for Robbie Remembered
WinxClub63 chapter 43 . 3/29
It’s the second time I’m reading this, and I gotta say I would like to see it continues!
lalalei chapter 42 . 3/5/2019
This chapter made me cry in a really good way, especially when i had 'We Will Be Friends' playing in the background. Thank you so much for writing this story!
lalalei chapter 41 . 1/21/2019
I love how scary this chapter is! If this had been the ending I would've been so sad XD In the third iteration was EVERYONE forgotten, or just Sportacus and Robbie?
Susie chapter 2 . 12/18/2018
I just started reading this story. I'm liking it so far!
Katla1 chapter 43 . 3/2/2018
A great ending to a great story. How do you not have more comments? :)
Katla1 chapter 41 . 3/2/2018
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW GOOD A WRITER YOU ARE?! The EMOTION in these chapters... dang! My mouth was open almost the whole time! I feel like I'm there! I'm confused and scared, and I can see all that's happening but I don't KNOW what's happening! I don't even know if my rant makes any SENSE, but this is so, so, so good! You're incredible
Katla1 chapter 34 . 3/2/2018
Ok, the end of that chapter made me gasp out loud
Katla1 chapter 26 . 3/2/2018
Ha ha! It's all I can do to keep myself from commenting on every chapter! I loved the last two especially, and this one had me laughing out loud!
Katla1 chapter 17 . 3/2/2018
You have no idea how nervous I was when Robbie held out that apple!
Katla1 chapter 12 . 3/2/2018
Ooh, what is Robbie up to?
Katla1 chapter 7 . 3/2/2018
I'm loving this story so much. I love everything you write, because it's fluffy, but it stays in character. 3
Katla1 chapter 2 . 3/2/2018
Aww. :) I find this kinda sweet. He visits everyday even though Robbie doesn't let him in. 3
Katla1 chapter 1 . 3/2/2018
Wow, Sportacus running late AND leaving Stingy's kite up in a tree? :) That's as funny as him sitting in a chair.
SummerMistedDragon chapter 43 . 3/2/2018
Woooo! Love this!
Alison chapter 43 . 1/24/2018
I can't believe I finished the sequel. This is great addition towards Robbie Forgotten. The friendship between Sportacus and Robbie is so sweet. I loved every minute of this story. Now what is it that Robbie is working on? Hmmm...curious...curious. You're definitely one of my top rated fanfic writers. I can see myself rereading your stories.