Reviews for Why is it Always Duo?
Spooky2 chapter 7 . 11/10/2004
Aw Showndra you have to update it! It's really good so far. Take your time updating and finishing, but please finish!
Eternal Sailor Darkness chapter 7 . 6/20/2004
PWEEZE UPDATE! Duo's my favorite GW character and I love the Ninja Turtles, too! I've never seen the movie with Venus in it so I kinda don't know who she is. I'm gonna have ta locate that at Blockbuster...But please update!
Deepcoiler chapter 2 . 12/28/2003
It started to look good, but you had to ruin it by putting Mirage's worst disgrace. A true turtles maniac would know not to put that freak in.
Nova Night chapter 7 . 12/14/2003
keep up dating please, i really like this story and there is no other like it. i love to see that happens to Duo.
hexAdecimal chapter 7 . 12/5/2003
This is a good story. I have to ask though, are you writing for yourself or for everyone else? If it's for yourself then you wouldn't have to worry about doing research because writing a story would be reason enough.
If it's for everyone else then you are writing for all the wrong reasons and should forget about this story and all others because there would be no point.
I'm not saying that people don't like reading your story because that would be a lie, personally I enjoy reading this but you shouldn't care about what others think.
Rachel Evans chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
Hehe.. I haven't read this yet because I don't have time... just wanted to point out that Scott McNeil is the voice actor for both Duo Maxwell AND Michaelangelo. Lol. I will read this soon because it looks very interesting. _
Spooky2 chapter 5 . 5/10/2003
I really like it. Short but sweet. Later!
Spooky2 chapter 4 . 4/17/2003
Please do more! This is so good. I hope you post more soon!
Death's little side kick chapter 4 . 4/17/2003
Whoo-hoo-hoo, this is one great fic. Just one thing, is TMNT those ninja turtles? I must have forgotten cuz i watched them when i was four. Anuyway CONTINUE PLEASE.
Spooky2 chapter 3 . 4/1/2003
VJ: Please do more! This is really good! I used to watch the Turtles when I was little. I still don't mind. CSWB Duo: Would you thank her for reviewing? VJ: Right! Thanks for reviewing my stories!
Duette chapter 3 . 3/23/2003
Not bad, I never thought of a TMNT/ Gundam Wing crossover. Poor Du-chan, at least it was Mickey who found him and not Raph! Can't wait for the next installment!

Piccolo: What is it with you and bald green guys?

Duette: What? Bald is the only way to go. Vin Diesel *swoon*

Piccolo: *rolls eyes*
Iniora Nackatori chapter 3 . 3/23/2003
*blink, blink* okay... This is slightly new...

Will DeathScyth Hell make an apperance? *smiles evilly* Oh, I hope it does...

Till next chapt!
RaneyLee chapter 2 . 3/19/2003
Don't shoot! I luv ya' Duo, but if you kill them, I'll have to kill you, God of Death or not. Cool! You updated it. I LOVE it! Great jog, can't wait for more!
Corran Nackatori chapter 2 . 3/18/2003
Good, good. Though his reaction is almost Heero-ish. Poor guy, that pizza must have been HOT!

irresistable quoting urge comes on) Hot, too Hot! (talking in odd, deep voice voice while bending over) Now that that bit of Spaceballishness is out of my system, good story!
Iniora Nackatori chapter 2 . 3/18/2003
OH! This is new for the guys! Dup's gonna love this! And so are the guy's for that matter.

Please, I beg of you, update soon!