Reviews for Barkeeps
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 10 . 10/14
Oooohhhh! I'm glad that somebody else has ordered the fancy water and this Trivia game is looking to be quite explosive for Nick and Trisha. I wonder how they rigged it and it would be hilarious to see them both lose to someone else, even after rigging it to win it. XD Great chapter Blue!
DrummerMax64 chapter 10 . 10/13
Sweet! I'm a huge sucker for trivia, so I'm really excited to see what you have in store for us in the next part. :)

Great chapter! I enjoyed all the new arrivals to the bar and seeing what their personalities are like, and the hijinks are delightful as usual. Can't wait to see how intense the competitive spirit will be when trivia night starts up!
ShadowRaven27 chapter 10 . 10/10
That was as entertaining as always! Im excited to see the second part of trivia night! It's nice to see folks I know in here XD

Thanks for always writing such amazingly entertaining and fun chapters for Barkeeps! Two thumbs up and fantastic work!
Fox in the hen house chapter 10 . 10/10
Mmmmm. Such a sexy Foxy Stallion.
Bahaha! Jump Taco! Jump!
Amras0 chapter 10 . 10/9
Thank you for one heck of a chapter. In my opinion, it is awesome, can't wait to find out what kinds of shenanigans will happen during the trivia night.
Also, thanks for the shout out, Blue. I'll make sure to return the favor next time I update on AO3. You wrote an awesome and spot-on intro for Anthony. I don't know how you did it, but I feel you nailed Anthony.
Robert Escher chapter 10 . 10/9
Taco, being her ever helpful self... she reminds me of Belfry from the cute / excellent comic Tamberlane... clumsy as all get out, but with a heart of gold.

Nice to see someone able to keep up with the snark that is Nick Wilde... hehe.

Also, Pincecone. That is all.

-Esch
Starfang's Secrets chapter 10 . 10/9
Yeeee! I loved how you write Jennife! I'm so proud of my little wolfie!

Thanks for the shoutout, too! XD

Looking forward to the next chapter!

~Star
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 9 . 10/8
A lovable chapter with these very fun interactions. And I think that Trisha and Delta owe Nick and Judy now. XD Great chapter Blue!
DrummerMax64 chapter 9 . 10/7
I swear, the coaster gag never fails to get a chuckle out of me. Every damn time. XD

But yes, that was a lovely date night! Nothing wrong with giving your own OCs some time in the limelight. Very, very cute. :)
ShadowRaven27 chapter 9 . 10/6
Dawwwwww cute. Why do they have to be do cute and purrfect with each other it makes me awwww. Lol. Fantastic and nice chapter! Loved it and can't wait for more!
Fox Face The Great chapter 9 . 10/6
Well, the inside joke for this story would be coaster, while for Firewatch, it is pinecone. Also, I don't know which story is referencing which. Is Firewatch referencing this story, or is this story referencing Firewatch?
GusTheBear chapter 9 . 10/4
lol Taco
Fox in the hen house chapter 9 . 10/4
Oooooo date night! I remember those. A bit hazy since its been a while. Damn kids...
Kenneth Walker chapter 8 . 9/16
I'm glad that you didn't get affected much by the hurricane. Unfortunately, some people weren't as lucky as you. But that's what relief services are for, to help those that got heavily affected. Anyway, enough sad stuff. I'm really enjoying this. Both from the stories, and the fact that you're giving me more authors and stories to look at. Thank you. And I still need to finish your main story. I kinda fell behind, but I will catch up! Sooner or later. I hope you see any reviews I post. Anyway, I can't wait to see more of this story. And from your other stories: "Firewatch" and "But We Are Good at Multiplying." Take care!
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 8 . 9/17
Yikes! How does Taco manage to find all these things? Maybe she could get a job with the ZPD as an item detector like Atom, except she just somehow finds things. XD And the return of the coasters! Maybe someday Trisha can teach Judy how to toss them like that. :D And maybe Nick's drink will catch on. :)