Reviews for Barkeeps
Medic 27 chapter 10 . 7/14
Heh. I finally got around to reading this.
I love how friendly and simple this story is. It is what makes it so great.
Medic 27 chapter 9 . 7/8
I just love these characters.
Medic 27 chapter 8 . 7/1
I like it.
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 10 . 10/14/2017
Oooohhhh! I'm glad that somebody else has ordered the fancy water and this Trivia game is looking to be quite explosive for Nick and Trisha. I wonder how they rigged it and it would be hilarious to see them both lose to someone else, even after rigging it to win it. XD Great chapter Blue!
DrummerMax64 chapter 10 . 10/13/2017
Sweet! I'm a huge sucker for trivia, so I'm really excited to see what you have in store for us in the next part. :)

Great chapter! I enjoyed all the new arrivals to the bar and seeing what their personalities are like, and the hijinks are delightful as usual. Can't wait to see how intense the competitive spirit will be when trivia night starts up!
ShadowRaven27 chapter 10 . 10/10/2017
That was as entertaining as always! Im excited to see the second part of trivia night! It's nice to see folks I know in here XD

Thanks for always writing such amazingly entertaining and fun chapters for Barkeeps! Two thumbs up and fantastic work!
Fox in the hen house chapter 10 . 10/10/2017
Mmmmm. Such a sexy Foxy Stallion.
Bahaha! Jump Taco! Jump!
Amras0 chapter 10 . 10/9/2017
Thank you for one heck of a chapter. In my opinion, it is awesome, can't wait to find out what kinds of shenanigans will happen during the trivia night.
Also, thanks for the shout out, Blue. I'll make sure to return the favor next time I update on AO3. You wrote an awesome and spot-on intro for Anthony. I don't know how you did it, but I feel you nailed Anthony.
Robert Escher chapter 10 . 10/9/2017
Taco, being her ever helpful self... she reminds me of Belfry from the cute / excellent comic Tamberlane... clumsy as all get out, but with a heart of gold.

Nice to see someone able to keep up with the snark that is Nick Wilde... hehe.

Also, Pincecone. That is all.

-Esch
Starfang's Secrets chapter 10 . 10/9/2017
Yeeee! I loved how you write Jennife! I'm so proud of my little wolfie!

Thanks for the shoutout, too! XD

Looking forward to the next chapter!

~Star
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 9 . 10/8/2017
A lovable chapter with these very fun interactions. And I think that Trisha and Delta owe Nick and Judy now. XD Great chapter Blue!
DrummerMax64 chapter 9 . 10/7/2017
I swear, the coaster gag never fails to get a chuckle out of me. Every damn time. XD

But yes, that was a lovely date night! Nothing wrong with giving your own OCs some time in the limelight. Very, very cute. :)
ShadowRaven27 chapter 9 . 10/6/2017
Dawwwwww cute. Why do they have to be do cute and purrfect with each other it makes me awwww. Lol. Fantastic and nice chapter! Loved it and can't wait for more!
Fox Face The Great chapter 9 . 10/6/2017
Well, the inside joke for this story would be coaster, while for Firewatch, it is pinecone. Also, I don't know which story is referencing which. Is Firewatch referencing this story, or is this story referencing Firewatch?
GusTheBear chapter 9 . 10/4/2017