Reviews for Ever More Ifuria
JockoMegane chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I have enjoyed this poem for years, and I just wanted to let you know that. Thanks.
AthenAltena chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Ooh. That's really good. It captures her thoughts pretty well, imo. She's my favorite character in El Hazard, and you captured her perfectly. ;)
Renn chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
*_* beautiful...
Kira Saiai chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
This is so sad. It makes me cry.
Ifurita is one of myfavoutrite characters in ALL the animes I have watched. This poem describes her tragic life so nicely.
Ashura Gend chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
That was very good! And very sad, I almost felt pity for Ifurita...

Tragic and yet a wonderful piece of writing!

- mew!
Daniel Kim chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
Very nicely done. I agree that Ifurita is a very tragic figure. She had been trapped into her role by her creators, but is not herself warlike in character. She denied the existence of her own heart, maybe to block the pain. Her liberation by Makoto was perhaps the only act of kindness or compassion she had knowwn.

In the story "El Hazard - Earth", there was the statement that El Hazard folklore was full of stories of Demon Gods whose warlike fires were quelled by love, and that the story of Makoto and Ifurita was myth made reality for the people of Roshtaria. Taming the great weapon by love is a powerful image, and is one of the things that makes the story of El Hazard so compelling to me.
Rowan Seven chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
Hm, very nice. Your writing structure was, in my opinion, superb. The poem had a very emotionally strong sense and tone to it, and the words lent a pleasant feeling of importance to it. It also captured Ifurita's character quite well, I feel. Good job.