Reviews for Bread & Circuses
arapyanime chapter 38 . 7/14
I loveee this! Pleaseee continue. I want to know what harry amd ron would do and the reaction of them both when they discover hemione's love for severus hahahaha
HildeVonKrone chapter 33 . 6/3
Please update this, would pay money if I could just to read more.
JennKM chapter 38 . 4/5
I cannot tell you how much I love this Severus!
Cmdr.DorkyBadass chapter 1 . 3/10
please, please update soon! Minerva's prize gryffindor is Hermione! They make a great couple.
CrazyWithABook chapter 38 . 2/27
Your story is awesome! Thank you and I can’t wait for the next update!
FrancineHibiscus chapter 38 . 2/27
I'm glad Minerva is still on his side. I always saw them as close friends.
ZoeyOlivia chapter 38 . 2/27
I freaking love Minerva and all her snarky self! And I died when Hermione added the “with pants on”
tattoodaffodil chapter 38 . 2/27
so very excited about this...show down with potter...minerva rides to the defence. need next chapter so bad.
MayP chapter 38 . 2/27
I am really liking this story!
Waiting for next chapter!
Chelsea always chapter 38 . 2/27
Oh I’m so excited to see what happens next.
Smootsmokey chapter 38 . 2/27
AuroraMcGonagall chapter 38 . 2/27
I truly love your portrayal of McGonagall; I think most fail to capture that loyalty, the realization that Dumbledore was at fault, that she would stand by Snape, had she known the truth. Thanks for another great chapter!
jinxedbycoffee chapter 38 . 2/26
*Crows in delight* I absolutely loved reading this, it was a delight and definitely made me smile, and fume, right along with the story. You're a wonderful story teller and I can't wait for more! (Not that I'm pushing you, take the time you need so that silly muse known as karma doesn't flit away). Best of wishes to you, and thanks so much for a lovely story! 3
kenpachi.zaraki.96 chapter 38 . 2/26
pls more
Hoot95 chapter 38 . 2/26
I love how you've written the characters, especially McGonagall in this one, and especially how you've maintained her ability to remain completely unflustered by situations the vast majority of us would be bright red or a mess in. I'm also really enjoying how you're keeping Severus and Hermione in a relationship that is as healthy as it can be given their circumstance, how you're not making him into the dominant role because of his being older than her. I can't wait for the next chapter, please post it soon! :)