Reviews for Fist Fighting a Sandstorm
GreyMoon.Huntress chapter 3 . 17h
Ugh I wasn't gonna review yet until I got to the latest chapter, but Erik is such a fucking prick I can't help but express it, I very very much dislike his attitude in the beginning like I am choking in my anger ha
It's SO frustrating, I get hes not a freaking cupcake but still!
This isn't a flame though, the story itself is pretty good so far and I like the creativity you took with her mutation, though the way she described it... is she a mutant or a Jessica Jones type of case?
Night-Storms chapter 22 . 6/28
I really enjoy your character, I hope you update soon!
akagami hime chan chapter 22 . 5/26
wohoo! they are both gonna be so deep into denial about their feelings, it's gonna be great, I just know it
Mako chapter 22 . 5/14
Wow! Yes! That was amazing! Really love the dynamic between those two. Curious to see what you have planned next!
Allana Winchester chapter 22 . 5/12
Wonderful Katherine Erik thinking she was going to be devastated by this being a single time so I loved Katherine being a strong independent woman who also only used him for sex like him
Oh yes! The sex scene was very steamy for me. The chemistry between them is very strong, you can clearly feel it. And the ending might have been a bit cold, but it kinda fits them. But your comment at the end reassured me. Not all is lost between them :-) Cannot wait for the next chapter!
AlexShah chapter 22 . 5/11
“All will be resolved in the next chapter”. YES. Funnily enough, I expected both of them to react how they did, at the end.

The sex scene was good! I like how it was not too vague and not full of vulgarity (which won’t be a problem but something I can’t imagine from Katherine and Erik).

Sometimes I feel like knocking some sense into Erik, lol.
Arianna Le Fay chapter 22 . 5/11
honestly magnificent work on the sex scene i hope to see more i must say the ending was a little disappointing i mean i didnt expect to declare their love but to see them act so cold .. but your comment gave me hope
Arianna Le Fay chapter 21 . 5/5
oh please write the sex scene i am waiting for this to happen since the beginning ... there is so much passion between them :) will katherine become the mother of erik children ?
First reviewing this story... OMG! That story is deliciously torturous! Katherine and Erik will be the death of me. Cannot wait for the next chapter as it will be a very steamy one. Great work :-)
AlexShah chapter 21 . 5/4
The necklace is off! Such a bittersweet moment. I wonder if Erik is going to mention it and how their relationship is going to evolve from now on. So excited!
Mako chapter 21 . 5/4
O jezus...Holy hell...that was hot! I hate the clif hanger! I wanted to continue reading, please update fast!
Allana Winchester chapter 21 . 5/4
ho my God I'm freaking out here what a tension that was Erik love of my life, Katherine deserves some fun in her life I love your writing you're wonderful do not stop writing I hope the next update comes out soon (Sorry for my English, I'm Brazilian and my English is not the best)
Sds199523 chapter 20 . 5/2
Oh boy, I’ve been absolutely adoring this story! I work night shift and during the slow periods all I do is read and this has kept me enthralled all night. I love it! Can’t wait for your next update!
The tension... I nearly died