Reviews for Fist Fighting a Sandstorm
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 1/23
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
Let's hope she does leave. All she can do is cook. She should really start building a life for herself. She isn't going to fight. Is she just going to be staying at the mansion when the mutants go off to fight? And forever on? I get that it's sixties, but she should really think a bit more independently, but not stupidly. She is clueless sometimes. Then she picks up fights with people and Charles and Eric could as well be laughing at her when they talk about her. They treat her patronisingly all the time.
What is she even doing in that mansion? Is it that they need a cook in the know, for safety?
Mako chapter 18 . 1/18
Ah poor Katie, she just took a dunk in a cold bath. I hope that his harsh words didn't scare her away.
Another great chapter! I love this story and I'm really excited about the angsty ending of this chapter and I can't wait to see what's going to happen next!
Liz chapter 18 . 1/16
Well damn, harsh truths from Erik. Yes he has very good points but will it help or scare away Katherine?
Code Name: Healing Light
Guest chapter 17 . 12/18/2017
I love this story. Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it with all of us
Guest chapter 17 . 12/18/2017
Poor Sean, I understand why he is scared and why he would go to her. Curious to see what will happen next, she will be so angry when they go through with it.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/18/2017
Charles being his clever self is hilarious. Good read, enjoyed this chapter.
Liz chapter 17 . 12/18/2017
Damn, Charles is very good at manipulating things into his favor!
Mako chapter 17 . 12/18/2017
The tension still increases! ( Screams ) Good update and merry christmas to you too :)
Aryabloodlust chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
I am desperately in love with this story! I love how the characters develop, you descriptions of scenes and thoughts, and the overall flow of the story. Keep up the good work! I can’t wait to read more!
Liz chapter 16 . 12/5/2017
It's nice to know that Katherine has a mischievous side to her!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/5/2017
I love the tension between them!
Mako chapter 16 . 12/4/2017
Yah! OMG this chapter was so cute! I really enjoyed the growth in the characters. good job!