Reviews for Whirlpool Effect
Andrey258 chapter 5 . 8/30/2017
Yay. Kushina totally curbstomped Fugaku. And Minato was a beast. Great job with this story. By the way,Breaking the illusion of perfection has been updated.
Have a nice day.
Andrey258 chapter 4 . 8/30/2017
From the start to the end of this chapter it was a great chapter. I wonder how Kushina would fare against Danzo? As a sugestion,make a last chapter with Asuma as the 5 Hokage while married with Kurenai at a meeting at BBQ with Minato and Kushina. Have a nice day.
Andrey258 chapter 3 . 8/30/2017
Wow. Poor Asuma. To think they would put the poor guy to greet Kushina. Great chapter. Have a nice day.
Holl0w Dan chapter 5 . 8/29/2017
*le sigh* stupid uchihas
Good story
Interesting ending too
I look forward to the next fic then
janed12000 chapter 4 . 8/20/2017
Just found this story! Loving it so far. I wonder what Kushina and Minato plan to do since they have figured out Konoha orchestrated this to gain their bloodline. Maybe Fugaku will die but I imagine whatever actually happens has to be subtle since they said it won't affect the alliance between Uzu and Konoha. I also really want to know if Itachi has or will get the Mangekyo since it doesn't seem like Shisui would have died in this AU. Perhaps Fugaku dying ( a possible consequence of this plot) would awaken it. And I have to wonder about Itachi's loyalties too. In the original, he valued the village over his family but now his family is essentially the village.
Holl0w Dan chapter 4 . 8/10/2017
And the plot thickens
Interesting thou
Seems like konoha has started a war
Damn uchihas
Holl0w Dan chapter 3 . 8/6/2017
Ouch poor konoha
Quite interesting to see the version of orochimaru your going for
More of a chaotic good
Like the idea of kid naruto and awlward teen anko
Kinda cute
Kabuto was funny too in the way he crud himself
So many lols
Flowerbelle chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
I hope they take Naruto to Uzu
Scarease chapter 3 . 8/4/2017
Asuma I would have told her were son is and that I had no part or connection to this so if she a, her nation and allied declare war then please spare my life and that of my Nephew.
Andrey258 chapter 2 . 7/29/2017
Poor Hinata. Just when i thought you set it her up with Naruto,you first set her up with the wrath of 2 parents. Nonethless,great chapter. Have a nice day.
Andrey258 chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
Great chapter. By the way,Naruto and Hinata? I will have thought you dont like this pairing thanks to the Naruto effect. But i am glad that you chose Hinata,because she has the potential to become a better kunoichi if you pair her up with Naruto. Have a nice day.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2017
Interesting
Person chapter 2 . 7/26/2017
Oh Minato...
Alright, good work so far looking forward to chapter 3.
Oh and Poor Hinata!
Shinobi of the Hidden Leaf chapter 2 . 7/26/2017
So um, pardon my language but... man, Fugaku is fucked. Kushina is coming! Kushina is coming! *wailing sirens* XD

Please update soon! I wanna see Fugaku's face get smashed in!

P.S. If the assassin is Hinata without good explanation, I'm probably gonna be pissed, so please don't expect a response on that chapter. I'll be simmering down between chapters xD
Scarease chapter 2 . 7/26/2017
Sound like a Danzo plot but this is by far his worst plot ever thought of if that the case it like to result in Konoha being a burning ruins .that Some try use subtle way destroying Konoha .Hell Donzo might be investigating to prevent this waiting doom from happening .