Reviews for Whirlpool Effect
Monster King chapter 5 . 9/12
Great story.
redHussar chapter 1 . 7/8
To be honest, I don't like this abusive Kushina. Had she been a man, she would be locked in prison for fun beatings. As chakra is a great equalizer, she indeed shouldn't be treated differently. It's a pity too that Minato isn't a Hokage. As far as I remember Kushina was sent as a jinchuriki vessel and so, even with Uzu surviving, she and her husband would stay in Konoha.

Nice touch with butterflies with Sanbi - it's ineed quite possible that with Uzu-nins Leaf would gain a free beast instead of a bomb.
MrBogus chapter 5 . 6/25
Uih, this is a very interesting story again. Would have loved to read more, to be honest though. I kind of feel like you could have written the solution to the civil war in Konoha. This seems to be kind of like a cliffhanger to me...
125b chapter 5 . 6/11
Die konoha die
Andrey258 chapter 5 . 8/30/2017
Yay. Kushina totally curbstomped Fugaku. And Minato was a beast. Great job with this story. By the way,Breaking the illusion of perfection has been updated.
Have a nice day.
Andrey258 chapter 4 . 8/30/2017
From the start to the end of this chapter it was a great chapter. I wonder how Kushina would fare against Danzo? As a sugestion,make a last chapter with Asuma as the 5 Hokage while married with Kurenai at a meeting at BBQ with Minato and Kushina. Have a nice day.
Andrey258 chapter 3 . 8/30/2017
Wow. Poor Asuma. To think they would put the poor guy to greet Kushina. Great chapter. Have a nice day.
Holl0w Dan chapter 5 . 8/29/2017
*le sigh* stupid uchihas
Good story
Interesting ending too
I look forward to the next fic then
janed12000 chapter 4 . 8/20/2017
Just found this story! Loving it so far. I wonder what Kushina and Minato plan to do since they have figured out Konoha orchestrated this to gain their bloodline. Maybe Fugaku will die but I imagine whatever actually happens has to be subtle since they said it won't affect the alliance between Uzu and Konoha. I also really want to know if Itachi has or will get the Mangekyo since it doesn't seem like Shisui would have died in this AU. Perhaps Fugaku dying ( a possible consequence of this plot) would awaken it. And I have to wonder about Itachi's loyalties too. In the original, he valued the village over his family but now his family is essentially the village.
Holl0w Dan chapter 4 . 8/10/2017
And the plot thickens
Interesting thou
Seems like konoha has started a war
Damn uchihas
Holl0w Dan chapter 3 . 8/6/2017
Ouch poor konoha
Quite interesting to see the version of orochimaru your going for
More of a chaotic good
Like the idea of kid naruto and awlward teen anko
Kinda cute
Kabuto was funny too in the way he crud himself
So many lols
Flowerbelle chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
I hope they take Naruto to Uzu
Scarease chapter 3 . 8/4/2017
Asuma I would have told her were son is and that I had no part or connection to this so if she a, her nation and allied declare war then please spare my life and that of my Nephew.
Andrey258 chapter 2 . 7/29/2017
Poor Hinata. Just when i thought you set it her up with Naruto,you first set her up with the wrath of 2 parents. Nonethless,great chapter. Have a nice day.
Andrey258 chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
Great chapter. By the way,Naruto and Hinata? I will have thought you dont like this pairing thanks to the Naruto effect. But i am glad that you chose Hinata,because she has the potential to become a better kunoichi if you pair her up with Naruto. Have a nice day.