Reviews for North Star
Alexa chapter 10 . 9/22
Glad they are both sharing and opening up to each other.
RhizOneill chapter 10 . 21h
great chapters. i can't wait to read more soon.
Athena Skywriter chapter 10 . 9/21
Ooooh! I've seen a sentence coming from gentlemen of Fortune chapter nine ! Loved chapter and can't wait to see the next adventure of my OTP!
Emilee Amethyst chapter 9 . 9/17
The chapter is called abandoned and I see how that's talking about their pasts. But I like seeing in the present that that's not the case as they have each other and are growing closer. Love that Killian stayed with her and Emma took the opportunity to open up, and at the end how she took off the necklace because she trusted Killian. So awesome and the talk with Henry in the beginning I liked as well.
tyraleanne chapter 9 . 9/14
Yyyaaaayyy! Soooo sweet and heartfelt. Can't wait for the next bit
titaniumwolf14 chapter 8 . 9/12
Please please please please please please PLEASE update! This story is SOOO GOOD I love this idea of keeping their memories and then letting the Captainswan simmer for a while keeping walsh in perfect fic.
Alexa chapter 8 . 9/7
Awww... Emma finding Killian trying to see the stars from the rooftop was a sweet moment. I don't know how she resisted the urge to kiss him!
Gotta feeling we haven't seen the last of creepy Walsh.
Emilee Amethyst chapter 8 . 9/9
I like the bit of focus on Killian and the culture shock for him. I'm glad Emma was there to support him and suggest a weekend away. Good chapter and looking forward to more as always.
tyraleanne chapter 8 . 9/8
Yay yay yay! I always love new chapters! Killian is such a sweetheart about Emma and Henry. I love the developing relationships between them. The Pirate Captain definitely needs to be rewarded with some R&R on the water with his new family. Keep up the great work. I love this story!
Alexa chapter 7 . 9/1
Glad Emma is starting to let her walls down with Killian. Like the idea of him helping her catch skips. But as much as he enjoyed the stakeout I don't think he'll be a fan of the fake date setups!
Emilee Amethyst chapter 7 . 9/2
Loved that Killian came along on stake out. And also that their shared and opened up about their childhoods, I always like that.
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 7 . 9/1
Love this so far
Athena Skywriter chapter 7 . 8/31
Hey, I know it's been a long time since the last time I reviewed. So far, I love your story! Just... my sadistic spirit is asking if there's gonna be more angst or hurt/comfort in it?
If not, I'll keep the reading of course !
Kisses !
Athena Skywriter
Alexa chapter 6 . 8/24
Thought Emma was going to find a clue when she went back too the town line. Glad she admitted to him that she wants to give them a chance eventually. Good thing he's a patient man.
Emilee Amethyst chapter 6 . 8/25
Lol I really hope to see another sword fight one day. And I loved the end, it's always sweet when a guy is willing to wait. But when it's Captain Swan we're talking it's even better.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »