Reviews for Macross OneHalf
Difdi chapter 30 . 4/7/2014
You have a bt of a typo - nichevo is an extremely odd epithet to use right before ordering a military intervention, as it translates literally as "nothing can be done".
shugokage chapter 38 . 10/16/2013
Great job on this story!
Guest chapter 32 . 10/7/2013
At least you let akane mature in this story.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/7/2013
Sorry not funny!this is robotech so no more mallits please.
Tigger-69 chapter 38 . 10/22/2012
This was and is a fantastic story. I have read it before and I imagine in the future I will read it again and again. I just love how you inserted the Ranma cast into the robotech story and with a few alterations made a story as good as any I have read in published books. Thank you for writing this and I hope you have many more tales left to tell.
donald7777 chapter 38 . 9/25/2012
Well that was an excellent story. It is right up there in my Ranma Macross crossovers.

Thank you and keep up the great work.
Lerris chapter 38 . 12/11/2010
The ending is good, although I remain curious if Ranma and Akane do work it out. It looks promising so far. Beyond that, the biggest thing I see about this story is you have a great many battles, and, while not a bad thing, you may have been better off with more character development and interactions in non battle conditions. Still, this remains an interesting contrast to your new story. I'm actually a bit surprised you created two similar crossovers, although they do each stand on their own as well.
Lerris chapter 36 . 12/11/2010
This is good. The part that seems a little weak is where previously Gloval didn't toss Kyle in the brig, just to be on the safe side. Of course, he might have broken away on the way there anyway, but it is strange for someone of his rank to take a risk like that. The only possible reason that comes to mind is perhaps he was afraid Minmei might not help if he did, but even that seems weak, but I suppose it brings us to the current circumstances..
Lerris chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
This chapter is solid. The only potential issue I see is you have rounded off most of the bad attributes of the Ranma cast, or at least the ones we have seen so far. I suppose it amounts to adding more good guys, which might mean the good guys have an easier time of things. I have definitely read this before, although I don't remember how it ends at the moment. Comparing this to Wednesday's Child, I'd tend to say your writing has improved with the newer story, although this remains good as well.
Lerris chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
I'm not sure if I read this one before or not just yet. I do have one nitpick though. The story talks about gyroscopes in his gloves, which just seems odd. Perhaps you meant accelerometers. Those would measure the acceleration of his fingers and perhaps allow some additional control. Modern game controllers use them for some types of control.
The Unicorn chapter 15 . 11/22/2010
Well, I guess I'll add this to my list of Ranma/Macross stories that could have been great.

Canon Ranma didn't turn to the authorities because nobody knew about his curse and he wanted to keep it like that and because he had very poor standing with any of them. Your Ranma has very good standing and they already know about his curse and he's an officer, that mens he know how to work in the system - so there's no reason not to call the authorities to arrest colougne for assault and blackmail.
Jemmos chapter 38 . 8/10/2010
Ah, that was most excellent indeed, there are few that can combine Macross and Ranma so well. You did and excellent job. Many thanks for your fine effort.

jemmos
XRaiderV1 chapter 38 . 5/20/2010
an excellent and well done blending of two series, I for one hope there's a sequel.
Riniko22 chapter 38 . 10/20/2009
Great story. I enjoyed it quite well and was sorry to get to the end.
Riniko22 chapter 15 . 10/19/2009
Kuh Lon does not recognize any law but that of the Joketsuzoku, seems to me that Ranma should introduce her to U.N. Spacy military law. Namely that attacking a member of the military will not go over well when you are surrounded by said military within their ship. And may not be able to hold her and her granddaughter, but being wanted individuals would not make her life on board ship easy.