Reviews for A Different Type of Mage
Drakon45 chapter 1 . 7/25
This crossover is going to be interesting so continue it as soon as possible. I have always wanted to see Naruto as the sorcerer supreme and in fairy tail world no less.
GreekOtaku chapter 1 . 7/24
man I can't wait to read of Naruto as the earthlands sorcerer supreme please please update this story fast I want more chapters to keep up the good work
Thanks!
snake1980 chapter 1 . 7/22
short chap but looking forward to the next chap.
SPark681 chapter 1 . 7/21
Not a bad start wonder how Naruto will change things in earthland anyways keep up the great work!
LordPublisher chapter 1 . 7/21
Great start to the story, for the pairing I would love for it go be Naruto and Mira.

Great story, update soon!
Silber D. Wolf chapter 1 . 7/21
Great
Phantomsoul2015 chapter 1 . 7/21
This is gonna be goood
NeoNazo356 chapter 1 . 7/20
An interesting start. Assuming Naruto can do all the same stuff as Dr. Strange could in the movie, and then-some, I'm really interested in seeing how Naruto does in Earthland. Especially if he has the Eye of Agamoto and the ability to bend Time to his will with greater ease than [Arc of Time]. The quality is excellent, keep up the great work.
Sageofchaos chapter 1 . 7/20
hope to see more.
insanemaelstorm chapter 1 . 7/20
Seems pretty interesting. Not usually a fan of triple crossovers but can't wait to see how this proceeds. Looking forward to reading more
bladetri chapter 1 . 7/20
like XD
ligatto chapter 1 . 7/20
Hi, what a good prologue I really liked xD, you can make naruto besides having its containers of magic (fairy tail), study all kinds of magic (different worlds) and be a master of all spells (old and lost) and spells Slayers (dragon, god, devil) of fairy tail canon and you can use the power of destruction (high school dxd) and maybe when you learn to use magic dragon slayer is a dragon 3 generation slayer and that is alla converted into a dragon.
tgtjrj chapter 1 . 7/20