Reviews for Sectumsempra and Self-Esteem
Lady Reese Kightkens chapter 25 . 2/21
This was actually a really great fiction. I really liked the short chapters and multi-character perspective through out. It was really nice to see a vulnerable Hermione and alternate universe that didn't alter too many events. Hermione was a little OOC, but not too bad. Severus was written very well. There were a few parts that kind of confused me, like the relationship of Draco between the Trio and McGonagall's strange meeting to make Hermione admit why she went after Harry, but overall, it didn't really take away from the story. Although I am disappointed with the ending (just because I really do like a happy ending), it was actually a logical and justified ending. I do think it came on really fast and think it could have been expanded a little so it didn't feel so abrupt and could close up a few more loose ends that I didn't feel were answered. However, this was definitely a wonderful story, so thanks for sharing!
OBlossom chapter 25 . 2/15
Thank you so much for such a chaotic, yet beautiful story.
I've been hooked to this story, read in maybe two-three days. I was waiting for the payout. There was none, just some vague mention of a nameless husband in an epilogue that was barely a footnote. There is no balance in your story, everything hurts. I'm disappointed now, thanks.
bananajammerz chapter 25 . 1/15
Read this all in one sitting. that was incredible. Thank you for sharing this
ClaireAndWesker chapter 25 . 12/20/2017
So bitter sweet of an ending I love it it brings me to tears!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 25 . 12/13/2017
Very interesting and dramatic story. Thanks for sharing
hpsbiggestfan chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
The ending was truly beautiful. Great job.
TsumeNagata chapter 25 . 12/3/2017
I was not expecting that ending, but it was well executed nonetheless! I do hope you keep writing and I look forward to seeing more from you in the future. Cheers! ~Tsume
TsumeNagata chapter 16 . 12/3/2017
Good story. Only issue I take with this chapter is her attempted use of Sectumpemra when Snape has already taken away her ability to use the spell.
Char chapter 25 . 12/2/2017
This is so powerful. I love it so much. Basically read the hole thing without stopping or getting up for a break. I was HOOKED!
houstonclay chapter 25 . 12/2/2017
Wow! What an ending. I’m glad Hermione survived in the end.
CinderSpire793 chapter 25 . 12/1/2017
WHAT!? You ended it THERE? Arrrrrrrrg!
*pulls at hair furiously*
Seriously, this has been a big favorite of mine and I had no idea it was coming to an end! It's a good ending... It's so incredibly touching, so grotesquely beautiful. I just can't believe you went cannon epilogue! And that it's over!
*slumps in front of computer, resigned*
That is all.
mrs.yaxley chapter 25 . 11/30/2017
I can't believe this ending... in all honesty, you killed the story.
Guess.This.Guest chapter 25 . 11/30/2017
Definitely not an ending I was expecting
FrancineHibiscus chapter 25 . 11/30/2017
How tragic. And horrible.