Reviews for Control
SecretFruits chapter 1 . 8/13
Poor Dirk Cresswell. He really gets the short end of the stick, doesn't he. Every single time...
Evangeline Dartmouth chapter 1 . 8/4
Fascinatingly creepy. I think Snape was my favorite part of this chapter. You write the Carrows' manner of speech very well- it makes me hate them even more which I'm pretty sure is what you're going for. Nice work!
wheresthewolf chapter 1 . 8/3
Love it! I wrote a different version of this scenario awhile back also! Great story!
Cat chapter 1 . 7/24
Ahhh. That was morbid...and disturbing...and morbid, just like the Carrows. You got their characters perfectly! Can't wait for more Great Deeds!
sanityisaminordetail chapter 1 . 7/22
Ooh as interesting and suspenseful and just downright fabulous as that was, I have the very understandable desire to hex the Carrows. That was unbelievably disturbing but I loved your take. Oh my goodness, go Prof. McG! I can see why you love writing this. Well done capturing Snape as well.
zedille chapter 1 . 7/21
Ooh, you really got into the Carrows' head here - this was so viscerally disturbing.
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 7/21
I can see why you enjoy writing about these ones. I'm always interested to know about what's happening at Hogwarts while the trio were off at Hogwarts.

Any thoughts on how Hestia and Flora are related to Amycus & Alecto?
Jake Crepeau chapter 1 . 7/21
We all know how that turned out, don't we? ;D
spin84 chapter 1 . 7/21
Ooh now I've not read any Carrows stories before but this was one of those aspects of the stories I've thought about. How on earth must that summer between HBP and DH been for the Hogwarts staff? Of course you as usual have made me see part of the action as I'm sure it actually happened! The normal perfection, with added Prof. McG! Fabulous! (Even if I now want to hex Alecto even more than I did when reading the books)
Spin Xx
Swooping Evil chapter 1 . 7/20
Wow, that was pretty dark. Really nicely written, well done. :) You portrayed the Carrows really well and I could really feel Alecto's hatred towards all the staff, Dumbledore and especially McGonagall. The ending is brilliant - I am quite worried for McGonagall though.
I can't wait for the next Great Deeds chapter :)
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 7/20
Well, you made me hate Alecto even more, so I'd say that's a job well done! And you nailed Snape in all of his mercurial-ness.