Reviews for A Series of (In)Decent Proposals
Anonymous chapter 12 . 1/15/2022
Very sweet!
forkthis chapter 12 . 5/16/2021
omg this is such a coincidence
i remembered your fic (The Grindylows) today and just now found out you've updated this one!
god, i've missed your writing
loved the chapter!
awkwardosu chapter 12 . 4/7/2021
This was sweet and it's good to hear from you again!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/31/2021
I am so so happy that you're updating this story again! Thank you so much! I couldn't feel that you were rusty at all, it felt as good as ever and flowed seamlessly with previous chapters :)
*sigh* I'm just so happy to see your Jily again!
awkwardosu chapter 3 . 3/22/2021
I can't believe I didn't realize you had another story after the Grindylows!

This chapter is kinda gross, but also very cute.
Angeltuesday chapter 12 . 3/16/2021
sleeping James is too cute!
TiffanyToms chapter 12 . 3/16/2021
Ahhhh! Yay! The new content you mentioned on tumblr! This was so heartbreaking but beautiful and I love that James sleep-talks, it's just so endearing.

SHE'LL SAY YES TO THE NEXT ONE, JAMES! WAKE THE FUCK UP!
TiffanyToms chapter 11 . 3/16/2021
:( :( :(
TiffanyToms chapter 10 . 3/16/2021
Haaaaaaa, they're such dramatic fools. But would you look at that? Free drinks! A proposal well worth it!
TiffanyToms chapter 9 . 3/16/2021
Their banter is adorable and I want it ejected straight into my veins, please and thank you
TiffanyToms chapter 8 . 3/16/2021
Oh boy. So she was kinda... sad by the end?
TiffanyToms chapter 7 . 3/16/2021
Ughhhhhhhh the romance! James is so patient and understanding and I love him!
TiffanyToms chapter 6 . 3/16/2021
(Oops, it is I, guest, back from my dogwalk)
Haaaaaaaaaa, oh Jimmy. (Is it weird that I can 100 percent NOT see James as a Jimmy? Like... at all at all. Glad Lily had the same reaction!)

So funny, old fashioned parents do do stuff like ensuring they can't sleep together RIGHT BEFORE THEY LIVE TOGETHER!

Also, I'm sorry, Lily needs TWO pillows? How does she still have a neck? Isn't it mad cricked?
Guest chapter 5 . 3/16/2021
Aw, this one is really sad :( oh James. So young, so in love

Also I truly can’t imagine leaving a place like Hogwarts. Good thing I never liked any of the schools I went to! Heh.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/16/2021
OY! This is amazing! It’s like xmas! I always wanted to read their sex in The Bet and I had no idea THIS was here the whole time and GAH!

Also hilarious and I would not have been NEARLY as understanding;)