Reviews for Home Schooled
Millie072 chapter 5 . 2/21
Sirius didn't do what was needed so Molly was allowed to act like a bitch. Lousy reasoning. Sirius spent 12 years in Azkaban under dementors, two years on the run while half-starved and in poor physical health; he was then locked up in a dismal house where his bad memories came back to torment him. Gee, wonder why he didn't do what she was ordering him to do. (sarcasm). Molly was lucky he didn't lose it and commit mass murder. Other than that an enjoyable story. Read it through without stopping, even to review. Thanks
odonnellzoo99 chapter 5 . 2/19
I like focs where Sirius stops letting everyone walk all over him in his own home.
That’s another reason why OotP is my least favorite HP book and there are many 5th year fics I don’t like.
johnny99 chapter 5 . 11/14/2023
Very entertaining, thank you!
Keronshara chapter 5 . 9/6/2023
A bunch of hormonal teenager girls with magic! Harry should run and not look back until the dust has settled. Teenage girls are crazy and them having magic does not make the situation better. Fighting Voldemort & the Death Eaters is the safer option.
Nulled Void chapter 5 . 8/31/2023
good
moonprincess97524 chapter 5 . 6/7/2023
I love how you ended Voldie
csheila chapter 4 . 3/12/2023
Excellent resolution
LoneTraveler chapter 3 . 3/2/2023
I like this story so far, there’s just one thing.
SPOILER ALERT
How does Harry know about pensieves and memories, not even thinking about how to extract one? It’s too early for him to know about any of that kind of stuff. I like the idea of using it for Sirius’s sake, but it doesn’t make sense in fifth year.
Jimbocous chapter 4 . 2/26/2023
Thanks for a great (re)read!
Pudentane chapter 5 . 2/20/2023
Great story, great ending. Thank you for sharing your talent.
dogbertcarroll chapter 5 . 2/16/2023
The hand of the other was Bella! Did not see that coming or for it to be so literal.
CarolWim chapter 1 . 12/20/2022
Great story. I enjoyed it.
Linda chapter 5 . 12/16/2022
Lol love the ending really good story
keht.jelicho chapter 5 . 12/16/2022
wonderful story, but I am left curious about how things with all the girls will go after.
Think I will go with the idea that, in addition to organizing a number of future gatherings like this one (and at least inspiring if not helping plan ones for other years, after all if both the years above and below him were to also do similar "their year and the ones above and below" then his year would be the said above or below for them), and maybe some all-guys/all-girls variant gatherings- that for the immediate future at the least Harry would just be non-exclusive and go on dates with any/all of the girls, even the ones not interested in a romantic relationship. After all, he wouldn't abandon Hermione's friendship and there are bound to be others would quickly be determined to not working out. That isn't to say all the dates would be one-on-ones, there would likely be smaller group dates/meet-ups, or double dates. I can easily see Susan putting the time, effort, and hard work to show that she is serious about wanting to try something, and Ginny charging ahead/wanting to show her interest lies in Harry, not the "boy-who-lived". I think Daphne may be an interesting dark horse contender- at least if she thinks she has a shot/sees Harry as actually willing to give her/a Slytherin a fair chance. Luna I can see actually being able to be one of if not the first one to have a .. physical/intimate relationship, simply because of her nature/approach to life, and her being completely up front and honest about not seeing anything long term between them, and it being because there isn't an expectation of long term that they would be able to learn and experiment together and later still be close friends once either of them moves into a more serious relationship. I think I can kind of see Katie and Harry trying thing for a short bit before she ends up somewhat like Hermione in the sister/cousin role, just more the sporty big sis to Hermione's scholarly role, and Hermione being closer (despite being older/still technically a "big sisa year mate to Harry may also have Katie acting in a big sis role for Hermione too (which would likely get Angelina and Alicia involved somewhat too).
I also see Ron branching out more too, and growing because of it, with these gatherings. Yes this can be seen as "the end of the Golden Trio" but that's not necessarily a bad thing.
Also, I hope Harry apologized to the Patil twins (if they were there, and if not that he will in the future) both for being a bad date himself, and arranging a bad date for the other in Ron during the previous year's Yule Ball. Perhaps Harry could even arrange a Ball in the summer for this group?
Anyways, not sure why I am rambling on like this, other than that a short vague response/thing like this is the closest I am likely to get to actually writing a story myself, but at least I hope it shows how much I enjoyed your story and that it left me thinking about it long after I finished. It's no "read and move on" story.
KoldT chapter 5 . 11/22/2022
Good story. I especially loved the last few paragraphs.