Reviews for bus route 302
Redwalllover28 chapter 2 . 10/21/2017
Definitely worth the wait. Can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon
Chipster-roo chapter 2 . 10/11/2017
YAAAAAY!
This chapter made my day. Seriously, this is the best thing that happened to me so far this week. This is absolutely amazing.

The chapter starts with Fiver and Nelthilta. I like the way you portray Nelthilta; this will probably get very interesting later on. Sandwort and Flyairth only appear very briefly, but they both act like jerks...I rather feel sorry for Nyreem. It's also interesting how Violet (from the film I assume?) makes a brief appearance; she wasn't mentioned in the character profiles you posted on Fiver's. Then Vilthuril shows up. The whole scene is really cute, and I think that despite what Nelthilta said, Fiver is going to win.

Then we get Hazel and Blackberry. This scene is really funny. I kinda feel sorry for Hazel who gets woken up, but that makes an even better scene afterwards, when Thlayli shows up. Seriously, this entire scene is amazing, he acts totally in-character and the way the others react is hilarious. Bigwig working in a call centre, oh wow...And the way he gets his nickname, that's just awesome.

And finally, the party. There is another cute scene with Fiver and Vilthuril, but especially interesting is the scene where Hazel meets Strawberry and Nildro-hain. I like the way you describe these two, and I'm glad Nildro-hain will stay alive. The sentence about her painting dogs instead of being “more of a Van Gogh artist” was funny; these paintings must be quite cute actually.

And finally, the arrival of Clover and her husbands. I really like the way you portrayed all three of them, especially Holly.

I hope your mental health will improve...

I will be looking forward to future updates!
Chipster-roo chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
This is great. I absolutely love this. The concept isn't weird, seriously it's probably the most interesting thing I've read in a long time.

Seriously, though, this is going to be VERY interesting. Cowslip's warren being a religious cult, that's awesome. And Blackberry studying physics. PERFECT.

Also, it's nice to see characters such as Clover, Vilthuril, Pipkin and Nelthilta, who don't get enough attention. You portrayed them very well so far. There are a few other characters I hope will show up in the future.

Also the romantic subplots. The mentions of Fiver and Vilthuril are really cute. I'm not sure what I think of Clover having two husbands yet; I'll see how it turns out. And Hyzenthlay's brief appearance at the end, that's just great. I hope we'll see more of her in the future.

Please update soon!