Reviews for Pick Your Poison
Greatazuredragon chapter 59 . 23h
Very interesting chapter, nice work.
dreaddragonknight chapter 59 . 9/22
ok so that was a confusing mess of a few minutes, but over all i see Richter being over paranoid, Saint being Saint, and Dragon getting to know the human feelings of murderous rage and spite
chris kidder chapter 58 . 9/19
keep up the great work i hope you will continue this fanfic. i wonder will dealed get revenge on alexandria.
Kaiya Azure chapter 58 . 9/11
Ookay... What just happened? Did Saint do something or was her reaction thanks to Dragon's digital shackles?
The130thunit chapter 58 . 9/11
Yehehea boi

5 Coloured Walker chapter 58 . 9/8
...
I'ma want to punch someone now.
I'm not sure if it's Saint for accidentally killing an AI he can monitor that could have countered Leet's, Or Richtee because this is the start of Dragon'sattack run on Leet.

A great chapter, I eagerly await more.
dreaddragonknight chapter 58 . 9/8
ok then... weren't they Pardoned?
Greatazuredragon chapter 58 . 9/8
So unshackling Dragon will be the next arc? Interesting.
Nice work, keep it up.
Wyrdsong chapter 57 . 9/3
Before getting to the rest of the review, I'd like us all to take a moment to imagine the canon Merchants going legit (50's style), with Squeeler standing on the porch of a respectable house, in a housewife dress, with a son on the hip, both waving to Skidmark as he walks down the garden path to his respectable car, in a respectable suit with a respectable hat while whistling a jaunty tune on his way to another day of productive enterprise.
...
...OK, finished giggling now.
Seriously though, the PRT throwing THAT kind of curveball, offering the chance for the Merchants to go legit was definitely a surprise. Knew a partnership was coming, but thought it would be a more off the books one than that. That's gonna be fun to see develop.
Also, poor Vista. Not just hitting puberty, but Surge assisted puberty? That's gonna be a nightmare, watch out Weld, your dignity's at risk!
And will you get back to the damn jellyfish already! It's killing me not knowing what Dealers got planned for them, because every theory I've come up with is more unlikely than the last!
Anyway, awesome work GJ7, keep it up. Looking forward to the next update.
The130thunit chapter 57 . 9/2
The130thunit chapter 57 . 9/2
Kaiya Azure chapter 57 . 9/1
Well, some things just got easier. I guess. Though that still leaves the question of what he's going to do with the jellyfish, Man-of-Wars, whatever. If he does make something to enlarge breasts, then he'll probably need to come up with something to reduce their size as well. Actually, if he makes the former, then making the latter be a case of putting the former into reverse should help with the mindset. Wonder if he'll come up with formulas for other body modifications that affect specific parts of the body. He hasn't yet made a formula that changes a person's gender, right? Don't recall reading anything about west African frogs or species with a similar ability.
dreaddragonknight chapter 57 . 9/1
well damn, that is impressive, and will our raptor boy finally get laid?
Greatazuredragon chapter 57 . 9/1
Heh, competent Cauldron is always a treat.
Nice work, keep it up.
Daughter of Ether chapter 57 . 9/1
You cant buy a nice house with that. You can get a Fibro monstrosity from the 50s-80s outside of town for that.

~Ja Ne