Reviews for Cloaked Intentions
blucougar57 chapter 1 . 3/25
Yup. Needing those tissues right now. (Would have loved a postscript of how much Molly, Ron and Ginny were made to suffer, though)
TheSwedishMystery chapter 1 . 1/2
Ley lines and cuddly spiders... these are the kind of fun details that makes fanfic worth reading. Thank you
OscuraCat chapter 1 . 11/11/2019
This was lovely
I wish I grabbed a tissue form the spiders
mamamaxrocks chapter 1 . 7/25/2019
Darn it! I should have asked the spiders for a tissue. Definitely a supervising ending.
Smithback chapter 1 . 7/8/2019
snif... snif..
wow.. so.. nice and sweet and lovely and .. sad.. and wonderful.. snif snif
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2019
thank you, I am using that box of tissues and smiling
hisnhers chapter 1 . 6/12/2019
The spiders are such ladies and gentlemen bringing me tissues, since I really needed them. Great re-read.

his
Beefuf chapter 1 . 5/31/2019
Oh my, that made me cry! What a love story!
Akatsuki no Loki chapter 1 . 5/13/2019
That was so beautiful. Thank you.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 4/14/2019
This is an awesome story! And the cheerful and caring spiders at the end were great.
Thank you for sharing.
hippiechiq chapter 1 . 2/18/2019
Thank you, spiders, I'll take a tissue or three as well.
DeathDagger chapter 1 . 1/15/2019
Dammit! TEARS!
KIT10 not K9 chapter 1 . 10/21/2018
This story proves that you can write SAD stories that still contain your lovable 'misunderstood' creatures. AND that even writing something as tear-producing as this story, you STILL managed to give Severus & Hermione a happier ending than JKR gave them in canon.
I read this when it was first published but a runny nose (cold story) & a read only format at the time kept me from reviewing. Re-read it today and it STILL takes up 1/2 a wastebasket of soggy TP. (Dollar store bog roll has less lint, is safer around computers than tissues & isn't as gross as a used cloth handkerchief.) This is one of the stories you HAVE to read when you are in the mood for a good sad cry.
PhoenixDragon111 chapter 1 . 10/11/2018
Omg. I'm damn near sobbing over here. As soon as I started to realize where you were going, the tears started. Hubby is looking at me like I'm a wee bit insane as I blow my nose and wave my hand in front of my face in the vain hope the tears will stop. Lol thank you so much for sharing.
jada951 chapter 1 . 9/21/2018
I needed a tissue or 2 also.