Reviews for The Path of the Righteous
Child of the Rune chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
I liked that a lot!
You have such a great writing style, and this story is promisingly awesome.
Amazing writing, I love the slashiness!
Fabulous job!
Xox
messsiejesssie chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
yay for you!

so yes you should feel loved because this is the ONLY fanfic i have reviewed that isn't draco and harry lovingness...

so you are indeed the bestest writer and you should be proud!

well done...

x
Mara202 chapter 2 . 7/1/2005
Blaise Blaise Blaise *sighs dreamily* I just LOVE him! And I LOVE H/B! I don't suppose this fic will ever be finished? Ah well... great fic! And I really really hope you'll update sometime (preferably soon :P)!

~Mara

*waving HMS Potent Serpent flag*
thrnbrooke chapter 2 . 3/7/2004
I had hoped that there was more here.
LadyofTheStarlight chapter 2 . 4/18/2003
Hola. I like your fic lots. Hopw I don't sound like a bitch for what I'll be sayin, but oh well. UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE! Did you get my piont? I hope so. ;):):0
hazyfairytale chapter 2 . 4/8/2003
OOh very nice!

I'm still trying to keep from drooling at the thought of Blaise and Draco playing a strip poker, but I'll try to write a review!

Is it safe to assume that Harry really likes Draco and only said he likes Blaise to get closer to Draco? Or does he actually like Blaise?

The way you wrote Harry talking about his 'infatuation' you think it would be about Draco, but then you give us the unxpected that it was Blaise. I noticed now as I went back and reread that you had little clues dropped that could lead up to the fact that it might actually be Blaise he liked.

I also have to say that I love the way you write Draco! He seems very in character.

And don't worry about the little spelling mistakes, we all make them. I can't even begin to imagine how many times I've misspelled Draco as Darco or other names and words.

Keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next chapter! :o)
Ariskari chapter 2 . 4/8/2003
Nice but. . . *grabs Blaise* MINE! HE'S MINE I TELL YOU!

Yeah, cute. More strip poker please!
xxnuttylunaticxx chapter 2 . 4/8/2003
I wouldn't mind being a beta. Tjis is a cool story and i think it will be really good in later chapters. The dialogue was fine. It was the best way to give the information and i liked the last sentance...

'Green on silver, pale skin against tanned, neither boy suspected that it was this moment, this moment of union between light and dark, Gryffindor and Slytherin that would decide their future, and the future of the wizarding world.'

What i don't get is why it would be green on silver. The other descriptions were wonderful.
Dark Fairy of the Wood chapter 2 . 4/8/2003
Well, that was fun... and unexpected! Does Harry really fancy Blaise? If so, how on Earth are you going to pair him up with Draco? Well, I'll wait and see, I suppose...

I love the way you're characterising the Slytherins, by the way...
Rosaroes Crouch chapter 2 . 4/8/2003
HI!

I really like it..! Butbutbut.. Harry DOES love Draco, right? :p And I wanna read more! It's great! So please update soon..

And put some luscious Luccie in there too! :D ILUVLUCIUS!
Michael Serpent chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
This was excellent. Love the way you describe Draco's behaviour, his doings and his sayings, he's right in his character. And Potter is just juicy with his schoolboy infatuation for Draco! More and soon, please!

MS
StarRose chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
This is good dude! lol I could so imagine Harry walking in on that game of, ahem, strip poker (you naughty thing Pansy).
nates chapter 1 . 3/4/2003