Reviews for Zugzwang
BumblingLobster chapter 5 . 12/12/2005
Ooh, I love this story! the ending was amazing - sent shivers up my spine. I'm sorta sad it's over, but It wouldn't be as good if it ended any other way or time. Great job.

~cgflower
lily22 chapter 3 . 3/30/2004
"Present-day humans are so fun to terrorize, don't you think?"
"No, I don't. But then again, I am a present-day human. What the heck are you?"
Heh... Very very nice.
purplechaos04 chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
I love you. This story is pure perfection, and did I mention I love you? _ *purrs* I'm gonna go check out that lemon from ch. 4. _;
Nanashio chapter 5 . 10/2/2003
very well written _ I loved it, since Honda/Ryou's my favorite pairing. And Honda/Bakura, too, heh... so getting to read this really made my day, thanks _
Hush Puppie chapter 5 . 7/24/2003
Holy fucking shit! You're good!

All right, so that's a bit of a vulgar way of expressing my admiration, but this so good. Everyone's so perfectly in-character *shudders*

"...and yes, even a Judas." Man, I love that line. You're brilliant.
Lemon-Merengue chapter 5 . 6/6/2003
Oh. My. God. That was... wow. Just, amazing. However, my computer wouldn't let me access the lemon. *kicks computer* Stupid network error! Anyway, this was EXCELLENT! You've got talent.

~Becky!~
Renee the Rabid Squirrel chapter 5 . 6/3/2003
Good work! I guess by the 'finish' you mean the story is over. I certainly enjoyed every aspect of it. I love all your work and I can't wait to see more!
Sailor Comet chapter 5 . 6/3/2003
Waha. You know, the part of this where Honda saunters back into the dueling arena with Bakura, hehehe, and he's all confident, I can't beleive it doesn't occur to anybody - the boy got LAID! XD I mean, really. Confident swager, he was gone with Ryoh, then the both of them want to stay behind while Yuugi goes off to save souls - duh. _ Boy got some LOVIN'. Boy's getting some more LOVIN'. Boy's going to get a wild night of hot, passionate SE-er, PASSION. XD

::big grin::

Right. _That's_ what I forgot to say before. D

~Sam
EmmyWemmyDee chapter 4 . 5/29/2003
Nieni: *chokes*

Nite: *blinks for a moment before burting out, laughing*

Nieni: RYOU! SINCE WHEN HAVE YOU BEEN A HENTAI?

Nite: *gasps for breath and starts laughing again* That's... hilarious...

Nieni: NO! THAT'S WRONG! STOP LAUGHING!

Nite: *runs away as his light swings a giant spork at his head*
rayemars chapter 4 . 5/22/2003
*poke* So where's the rest, eh? Hmm? It's not nice to leave people hanging!
Renee the Rabid Squirrel chapter 4 . 4/10/2003
Wonderful chapter, I went and read the rest of it, don't you know, over at the other place. You know, you kind off miss some of the plot if you don't read it, the whole Ryou-against-Yugi-and-co. deal. That was also very interesting.
Taito-kisses chapter 4 . 4/9/2003
Damn! Go Ryou! O_O *waves little flags* Continue!
Random Rockstar chapter 4 . 4/9/2003
o0o0o0o - I liked this chapter. I also like the whole thing of it being about Tristan and stuff. He doesn't get a lot of fics. He needs more, that he does. Anyway, this chapter was very good, and this story is great. Please update soon! I can't wait to read more. _

-Random Rockstar Lizzie-

-It's not the fall that hurts, it's that stop at the end.-
Random Rockstar chapter 3 . 4/9/2003
_ Yay! So I'm not the *only* one who likes using quotes. They are fun, ne? Anyway, this chapter was just as great as all of the others (and yes, that is pretty great) - you are a *very* good author. I love this story. I'm going to go read the next chapter now. _

-Random Rockstar Lizzie-

-If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there.-
Random Rockstar chapter 2 . 4/9/2003
Yay. Another good chapter. This whole story (or what I've read of it so far) is very, very good. I like the whole Ryou/Tristan pairing - it's so cute. _ Not one of my favorites - but I like it nonetheless. Well, great job on this - I'm going to read the next chapter. _

-Random Rockstar Lizzie-

-What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do with others and the world, however, remains and is immortal.-