Reviews for Scarlett's Tomorrow
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 35 . 5/25
Now there's a good lesson for Scarlett to learn. I love how insightful she is growing and I hope Rhett gets to see it. She's becoming the woman he always wanted her to be.
heresvivi chapter 35 . 5/24
Your story is doing a wonderful job of depicting a grown up and sensitive Scarlett. It is sweet to see Scarlett showing compassion and concern for others. I would love it if Scarlett were able to display, fully, this part of herself to those closest to her. I think it is easier, sometimes, to help strangers. If Scarlett allowed herself to be this concerned and caring to the people with whom she has or had personal relationships with in her life then I think people would finally see her real heart. And those that misjudged her, Rhett included, would not be able to stop themselves from loving her. I am enjoying this story. I eagerly look forward to reading about Scarlett and Rhett meeting up again. Please don't keep them apart too long.
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 33 . 5/19
Poor Scarlett, she's been completely scuppered.
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 34 . 5/19
So Scarlett has become the headhunter, I love this story!
heresvivi chapter 32 . 3/26
I like that Scarlett is becoming a person who gives to others because she wants to help. She is not doing good things because it is expected of her or because she feels guilty or obligated. The younger Scarlett was concerned with appearing good and unselfish, but was always more concerned about what would benefit her the most. I wonder if Rhett will appreciate how much Scarlett has grown? And where the heck is Rhett in this story? Please have him appear again soon!
Thank you. Very insightful, I loved the final summing up.
DweebsUnited chapter 4 . 1/8
You're a very good writer. I enjoyed your story very much. Please write more! :)
Guest chapter 18 . 10/20/2017
I like you story but think ashley can't ever understand a man like rhett, too wild, too clever, too handsome. he never like rhett because a see a true man very complex maybe too much even for himself but a man who choose his life, his law and his road. a man who was abble to became a force to be reckoned, a gambler, a survivor, a buisness man but also a dangerous man. I think a man like rhett will kill without a second think if he is right. He is an enigma a very complex man , raised to be a wealthy south man and refuse to follow his father footpath. he became very powerfull, win more money than thousand man win in all their life but enjoy the adventure life is. I disagree with the way ashley see him a man of non conformity. he just do what he want when he wan. he is well educated, curious, travel around the world and is very wise. Scarlett just aknowledge him for the first time, she see he is not perfect and put a man in his pedestal like she did for ashley is not good. He is a brillant and great man but he did mistake and if she is so furious and hate him, it is because she still love him. i always though scarlett has to educate herself, see the wordl, travel in more civilized country like england and france, discover luxury but also elegancy. and rhett and her they are bord to live an unconventional life, why staying in atlanta where the world is so vast, they have money, they have beauty, they are both clever but they need to have more children, they are born to build an empire. in a way scarlett was the reason he still go back to atlanta, he go back to her but he has no attachment for this city. scarlett has the luck not many woman had to travel, to love passionately,to fight, she s still young and can have babies. continue it's good
Guest chapter 18 . 10/20/2017
So so sad
Guest chapter 16 . 10/15/2017
TEASE! To stop here?
Please continue!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/8/2017
Marvelous chapter and I can't wait for the next episode! Keep it up.
kurmiits chapter 13 . 8/28/2017
Uuu la la...know that's a chapter...page turner right there \(o)/
me chapter 13 . 8/27/2017
Hot damn! That was a nice surprise! Look fwd to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/26/2017
Marvelous
Guest chapter 12 . 8/25/2017
This is so good! Have to admit that the Charleston part was a bit boring for me but the whole plan thing and the architect and the way that he reacts… It's absolutely SUPER ! Very believable regarding both that I like the fact that you attributed her enough sense to take some of his money aside so that he won't leave her dry when he comes.