Reviews for Scarlett's Tomorrow
Thank you. Very insightful, I loved the final summing up.
DweebsUnited chapter 4 . 1/8
You're a very good writer. I enjoyed your story very much. Please write more! :)
Guest chapter 18 . 10/20/2017
I like you story but think ashley can't ever understand a man like rhett, too wild, too clever, too handsome. he never like rhett because a see a true man very complex maybe too much even for himself but a man who choose his life, his law and his road. a man who was abble to became a force to be reckoned, a gambler, a survivor, a buisness man but also a dangerous man. I think a man like rhett will kill without a second think if he is right. He is an enigma a very complex man , raised to be a wealthy south man and refuse to follow his father footpath. he became very powerfull, win more money than thousand man win in all their life but enjoy the adventure life is. I disagree with the way ashley see him a man of non conformity. he just do what he want when he wan. he is well educated, curious, travel around the world and is very wise. Scarlett just aknowledge him for the first time, she see he is not perfect and put a man in his pedestal like she did for ashley is not good. He is a brillant and great man but he did mistake and if she is so furious and hate him, it is because she still love him. i always though scarlett has to educate herself, see the wordl, travel in more civilized country like england and france, discover luxury but also elegancy. and rhett and her they are bord to live an unconventional life, why staying in atlanta where the world is so vast, they have money, they have beauty, they are both clever but they need to have more children, they are born to build an empire. in a way scarlett was the reason he still go back to atlanta, he go back to her but he has no attachment for this city. scarlett has the luck not many woman had to travel, to love passionately,to fight, she s still young and can have babies. continue it's good
Guest chapter 18 . 10/20/2017
So so sad
Guest chapter 16 . 10/15/2017
TEASE! To stop here?
Please continue!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/8/2017
Marvelous chapter and I can't wait for the next episode! Keep it up.
kurmiits chapter 13 . 8/28/2017
Uuu la la...know that's a chapter...page turner right there \(o)/
me chapter 13 . 8/27/2017
Hot damn! That was a nice surprise! Look fwd to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/26/2017
Marvelous
Guest chapter 12 . 8/25/2017
This is so good! Have to admit that the Charleston part was a bit boring for me but the whole plan thing and the architect and the way that he reacts… It's absolutely SUPER ! Very believable regarding both that I like the fact that you attributed her enough sense to take some of his money aside so that he won't leave her dry when he comes.
Lily chapter 10 . 8/24/2017
Nice story keep going
Guest chapter 8 . 8/15/2017
I like that you allow Scarlett and Rhett's mother discuss Rhett's personality. However, you make Rhett into a person who even as a child had no sense of right and wrong and I do not think this was the case for he helped Melanie and joined the war effort so he obviously knew what was right, though of course he wasn't a saint. Do not make a mistake by turning him into a vilanous character for he was not one. Your description of Rhett as a child would most probably fit those people who spend half their life in prison for murder or some other crime.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/11/2017
I like your story, but i think some hapiness is needed to change, maybe a new baby , a boy a little rhett they will both cherished. rhett is too passionate to retreat into memories, she will find a way to reachhim out of his calm demenor. he learn from his mistake , he is clever and will wake up. I always think rhett could show the world to scarlett (she was too passionate for life to stay all her life with only atlanta and tara to see and beside she needs to educate herself, rhett is very weel educated, curious for all, clever, adventurous and only a woman like him can match him, she need to see the old world, learn elegance, other culture and history and learn by a man like rhett who make life so bright and lively is the best) rhett is a winner, handsome, clever but also a complex man with friends in every couch of population from thieves to prince, they all love him. he was a gambler, and adventurer , a gold digger, a pirate, a blockrunner, a buisnessman, he has little scrupule follow only his law, can be very dangerous when threatened and with a woman like scarlett at his side , life will be better, they will be a force to be reckoned and can built an empire with their fortune, their child, their ambitious and their love.
rhett's love chapter 5 . 8/7/2017
Wow! Talk about hitting the nail in the head. He thought she didn't know him all these years, but surprise she did. If he only stopped his teasing to ask her before they went through all the bad times. But now that he does know I wonder what he will do. Will he turn and run like he has done countless times before, or will he stay and fight for the love of his life. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/5/2017
I like this so far. Rhett and Scarlett seem in character and I'm interested in seeing where you go with this. Please keep writing.