Reviews for The Island
Rebadams7 chapter 43 . 3h
All things bright and beautiful
All things great to small
All of a kingdom to fête them
And a faction wishing engineering
A steep fall
One who rules in badlands
Might meet a red head
After all
R
Be-Light-ed chapter 43 . 9h
I love this story so very much. Even though I wish all these updates were coming for a better reason, I will admit to reaping the rewards of the writers’ free time. Stay healthy and happy.
Annie B
SuperAsh chapter 43 . 10h
Yayyyy! It’s good to see an update and i’m glad you are healthy! I look forward to seeing what comes next in this fic 3
Azlady2003 chapter 43 . 15h
Oh no I hope they find the moles. Be safe and I can't wait for more chapters
snoopylover60 chapter 43 . 4/3
Crazy good!
Thank you for sharing and looking forward to more :)
acw1 chapter 43 . 4/3
Great
Goldielover chapter 43 . 4/3
Thanks for the update. I'd been wondering about this one recently. I'm in Ontario too, and just thankful my daughter has long since finished school. I know some parents are really struggling with trying to homeschool. I have no idea as to when things will get back to some form of normality, but Doug Ford was talking about feeling the effects for eighteen months to two years in his latest update. I doubt everything would be locked down for that long, though. At least, I hope not.
Luvntwilight chapter 43 . 4/3
Welcome back. Thanks so much for updating
lwig chapter 43 . 4/3
Happy to see a new chapter. Love this story!
Rita01tx chapter 43 . 4/3
Arman, at least, seemed a decent sort and Bella had good instincts when it came to choosin' her ladies LOL! Too bad the West can't just give it a rest *sigh!*
debslmac chapter 43 . 4/3
LizziePaige chapter 43 . 4/3
A lot going on here. The red-haired girl cannot be trusted, she should be removed from any form of court ASAP.
I think they are indeed in danger, the King should heed the warning and take all precautions.
dizzykaz chapter 43 . 4/3
I want to say firstly I hope you stay safe through all this madness. It was a very welcome surprise to see an email for the update this morning. I love the eeriness surrounding the delivery. Bella is beginning to see that it’s not going to be easy.
Readaholic187 chapter 43 . 4/3
Thanks for the new chapter. Just as Edward and Bella are giving gifts to the different areas, you have give us, your readers, a wonderfully long chapter. Also, given the statistical odds of being the only survivor of a plane crash and ending up on an island, I don't think that it would be that much more unreasonable for a meteorite to hit the west and take out the war crazed leaders over there. The only problem with that angle is that the rest of the island people would then assume that the meteorite was Bella using her so called god like powers to protect them from war.
AnakinSmom chapter 43 . 4/3
Rough times ahead I fear.
1,237 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »