Reviews for Ohana means family
LucyLuna chapter 1 . 1/11
"Her sister wasn't smart…" I think you mean "His sister wasn't smart" here.
"His sister response didn't scare him." "Sister" ought to be "sister's"
I thought this was interesting. The different ways Alecto and Aymcus take their brother's leaving was cool. I like how Aymcus still thinks highly of his brother while Alecto feels let down and abandoned. Aymcus's decision to stick to the family no matter what he thinks was neat and the end is pretty unsettling as it looks like Alecto's about to make their brother pay for leaving them all of those years ago.
Maisie Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
Well, I officially have some sort of problem, as I positively came running when I saw who this was about. Thank you for helping me realize that.
I LOVE how he reacts to the phrase "Death Eaters" I can certainly see his reaction very clearly, and I think it's pretty fitting. You really made this dark, given how young they are here, but the thing it that it really works.
{years after his father murdered their mother} And it just got even darker.
I love how it's left on a cliffhanger of sorts, yet it's so finished. Can I nominate that for best last line in a fanfic?
Just..one thing. "neither of them was" should probably be "neither of them were"
Overall, I probably liked this a bit more than I should have, and I must say you're pretty good at writing things along these lines.
Reviewed for the Caesar's Palace Reviewathon.
EvolutionOfMagic chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
Oh, that ending is chilling.