Reviews for Ranma the Pervert?
ZadArchie chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
This story is written in chat/script format, which is not permitted on this site per the Terms of Service we all agreed to when we signed up for accounts. I would suggest writing the entire thing in standard prose with proper dialogue tags. However, there are other sites out there that do accept chat/script format, including, but not limited to AO3, Quotev, and Wattpad. Take these suggestions into consideration as they will help you avoid ToS issues in the future.

Best,
Zad
Critics United
Richard Ryley chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
Well, as others have said, this is really one-dimensional. It really needs to be fleshed out more, eight lines of dialog do not make a scene. You need to develop the conflict, show how Ranma has troubles in the bedroom, Akane dealing with the issue, deciding she needs help, talking to her sisters, maybe getting back to Ranma and discussing it with him. Why is Ranma disturbed so much by the thought of sex? Do you plan to resolve this, or is this just a counterargument to Ranma being a "pervert"?

It's an intriguing concept, but you need to go somewhere with it. I don't think Akane would let Soun force her to marry Ranma, and she certainly wouldn't threaten Ranma with seppuku, but I think she would be concerned about not being able to have children. Besides, Nodoka declared the contract fulfilled, Ranma would have to do something EXTREMELY unmanly for her to invoke it again. The option is still open for Akane to adopt a child, or have Ranma's child through artificial insemination.

If Akane married Ranma on the belief that it was his idea and he wanted to go through with it, but then he turned out unwilling to have sex, I think that would be a basis for a conflict. Just to start with, she might think Ranma was insulting her looks and be hurt and angry. Once she got over that, though, I think she would be more concerned about Ranma. Is he a homosexual? Was he sexually assaulted? Is there some side effect to the curse? There's a lot of directions this could go.
hm chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
I thought script format wasn't allowed on ? But either way, uh, the characters here sound so dry. Where are their personalities?
Also: "he is the husband so his rules are the law"... It's 2017, and you're writing stuff like this down? Maybe you should have put more thought into this "wild thought".
Pata Hikari chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
Akane *doesn't* keep calling Ranma a pervert.
DeileRus chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
Hmm...
9 lines and in them - all!
Nobody hears each other! And at you it turned out to expose not Akane the schizophrenic, but her elder sisters.
She says to them that Ranma ignores her, and those to it absolutely another.
And THEY are guilty of what occurred!
- provoked Nabiki.
Kasumi, being full age to anybody of so-called brides of Ranma didn't even talk.
Family of slaves at semi-criminal fathers and their "sensei".