Reviews for Last Fall
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
*sob* BEAUTIFUL! Im so happy they were reunited at the end... Even if it was reincarnation. X3 Love it )

Ari chan
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
I don't remember how I found this story but it is beautifully done. I am embarrassed to admit I had tears in my eyes. I usually hate stories that have anything to do with the last OVA which I reject as totally OOC but you wrote this so poignantly that I was swept away.
Ellie chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Yay! The first part of the story made me extremely sad, but later fluffiness has buoyed my spirit...
cutemara chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
you made me cry...that was so well written...
Tysetsu chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
It may only be one chapter, but every single word used pulled at my heart. It lays before the reader Kaoru's strength, Kenshin's love, and how unbreakable their love really is. I'm completely blown away. I love it.
roflecoptorroxxor chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
This was SO good! I felt like I was up in my room watching Samourai X Reflection! To the favorites list this one will go! Nicely done my friend.
hotaru4 chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
You're the best for making me cry like hell! I love your fic. I've never seen anything more powerfully written. You might want to read dementedcris's fic which is almost as sad. I love you both for that and I won't forget that great writers like you deserve a better audience. Geeze, I'm really in tears now-wah how can you do that?

Wish you'd have another chapter here, though of course, that might just ruin the perfect mood. Are you writing another fic like this? Why can't I write fics like yours dammit! You're really so god!_

Snif.I'm watching the OAV for the 20th phrasing really does the story great justice-esp. for those who do not understand the subtleties of the story-how Kenshin's leaving and returning become a true measure of a love that's willing to suffer if only to accomplish a greater good-the right to be happy. I think that's precisely the true meaning of his and kaoru's suffering. They both quietly understood that true love is when you love beyond all happiness is not completion, but a promise that struggles for completion and death is no longer solitude but release from pain, and want , and guilt that cannot be resolved in one lifetime.

All of us love not because it guarantees happiness, but because we know that there is no other way in which we would other way in which all suffering would be we love, we can walk through hell over and over again, and not we love, there is no need to be love on its own, would be more than enough.

And even death is just a moment.

The last scene when Kenshin had finally earned the right to be happy.I think that's why his smile was different. The guilt, loss-everything was gone. He was happy, and even death wasn't enough to push it love would have to be stronger than that, right? If you love for happiness, then you'd mistake love for a fleeting moment of joy that you cannot let go because it isn't it easy to love what pleases?

Sadomasochistic maybe, but only people who have no faith in love, and have never suffered because of it will say that.

I love your fic. Please write more. Ciao!
marstanuki chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
amazing!
omochi chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
my was wonderful. I really can't say anymore then was to touching..though the seisouhen kinda erked me. I had so many questions left over after watching that.I'm not a very deep thinker.I don't think. but this was, heart wrenching when I sit and remember what happened in the movie. wonderful. keep up the great writing. hope you post more work up.
Random Reader chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
Only a few things:

Tadaima - "I'm home"

Okaeri nesai - "Welcome home"

Koishii - "darling"

Shihondai - I'm not absolutely positive, but I think it means "assistant master" Don't quote me on that one though.

Other than those few things, it was a very angsty story, IMO. I haven't seen the new OVA yet, but I know what happens.

-Random Reader
bittersweetKandy chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
Wow. That was so beautiful and sad, so well-written. Again with the metaphors! You're so good at using metaphors to enhance your writing! I love reading your fics!

I also liked the idea of the modern.. of Kenshin & Kaoru, and it's nice to know that even though the original K&K didn't have happiness together for very long, this new couple will. a good story. Keep up the great work!

~bittersw33t
Kai-Chan chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
Ahh! *sniffles* That was such a sweet story ) I absolutely loved it. Out of all the re-incarnation fics I've read that has been one of the best. And I'll gladly accept that tissue after watching Seisouhen just now Thanks _