Reviews for Anastasia II: The Search for Alexei
jocysoto13 chapter 15 . 10/1
Just before heading off into the night, Alexei turns to the couple and says, "no funny business back there understand?"

Oh my god that was adorable, Alexei is so precious
Amazing work! A beautiful story with all the right elements. Feels like a real book!
Megan Lyle chapter 15 . 2/18
Wow! This is a awesome, exciting, funny, and dramatic chapter! I'm looking forward to the next one.
Poor Baby (Alexei) he will be in for a major shock when the truth about what happened to the rest of their family is told to him but I am glad that Anya and Maria (their Grandmama) has more of their family alive.
raddaraddaradda2 chapter 14 . 7/18/2018
Just finished watching the movie again and had the idea to look for fanfiction and found a few good stories. Just wanted to say that I hope you continue this story as it is quite good and i can't wait for the next installment.
nerak chapter 14 . 6/15/2018
hellowww yeah im new in this so i want to tell you that your story is amazing and i hope that you could continue it pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee
Flowergirl1092 chapter 1 . 2/15/2018
This is amazing! I can't wait for the next update
amoscribens chapter 14 . 1/1/2018
Aah dont leave us hanging. I want to read Alexei's reaction to Dmitry, and Im really curious were you are taking the rest of the story!
StarliteWyrm15 chapter 14 . 11/27/2017
I'm shocked there's only one review! This story is really good. Some grammatical errors but not too bad. I love your take on a sequel for Anastasia. This kind of reminds me of a James Bond or something. Really hope you will update soon! I can't wait to find out how they escape the Soviets.
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 8/14/2017