Reviews for A Brand New Change
lizhobbs1974 chapter 37 . 9/15
In Tacoma WA both Social Security & the DMV takes 4-6 hrs to get finished we lucked out our new ssi & DMV only takes 4 min
lizhobbs1974 chapter 36 . 9/15
HEY I LOVE FLUFFY the person who said that can STUFF IT
lizhobbs1974 chapter 30 . 9/15
A parenternity test done by Dr. Black will shut her the fuck up

BOOK YAAAA ! SEE YA, WOULDN'T WANT TO BE YA , BOTCH
lizhobbs1974 chapter 26 . 9/15
I LIVE GAY JAKE OMG Have u read what happens in Vegas does not stay there it's a Bell /\Emmet & a flamboyant GAY JAKE if not it's A MUST READ I read it twice a yr just bc it's one of my favorites
lizhobbs1974 chapter 13 . 9/15
HA ! I was right lol
Tanya better watch out Bella is going to go all crazy botch on u lol
lizhobbs1974 chapter 11 . 9/15
Perhaps the apartment he will be sharing is with Bella ?

I HOPE SO that would be perfect
lizhobbs1974 chapter 9 . 9/15
FRIGGING LOVE IT

Ya u caught me off guard on the whole virginity thing lol but, it's a good thing wish I would of waited to loose mine he was an idiot
lizhobbs1974 chapter 1 . 9/14
What up Crazy I'm just now reading this ff so far it's pretty good will see u in the next chaper :)
ChristyWIX chapter 40 . 7/27
Rotten egg smell on one of our bridges? Now I’m stumped, as I’ve never smelled that before on either bridge. Fascinating. *shrugs* granted, I’ve traveled way more often on the GG than the Bay, as my mom used to live in Sonoma and we would visit her often. She lives just outside Vegas now, in Henderson, wher we think we will retire to. I love that Edward was given the professor job. That was very good news. I’m happy their house would be ready in time for the birth. I like that she decided she’d rather work with the shelter, than finish school. Why not? They’ve got the means to do so, it makes sense. What a perfect surprise to get two babies at once. And, they are a boy and a girl! Would’ve loved to have read Carlisle and especially, Esme’s, reaction to the baby news. Would also like to know how they convince Nettie and Fred to move into that house there on property. Maybe those can be in your eventual outtakes? I’ve truly enjoyed reading this yesterday and today. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. ~ChristyWIX
ChristyWIX chapter 39 . 7/26
I love that his parents have stayed in the area, bought land, and are building on it. Just across which bridge? The Golden Gate or the Bay? Hoping the GG, as they’d be happier on that side. You cannot beat our weather here. Born, raised and still living. I never want to move from here but, we will be responsible in out retirement and move away. It will be very sad when we have to, as my husband is just as much of a native as I am to this area. Im happy that Bella and Jane have gotten so close. That they’ve been schooling and commuting together. Love that all the women are so involved with the women's shelter. Sad that the next chapter is the last one.
ChristyWIX chapter 38 . 7/26
Well, so much for waiting. However, it is what they want and that’s what’s important. Poor Jane. She needs some grief therapy before it sticks with her. At least she’s got Alec. Everyone seemed so nice. It is great they like all of their neighbors. It was very sweet of Esme and Carlisle to go to a hotel, when there is a guest room. Embarrassed the heck out of Edward and Bella but, she got her point across.
ChristyWIX chapter 37 . 7/26
I knew Esme and Carlisle would do all of that for them. She wants the best for her son and her new daughter. Those photos were all so wonderful. What a great idea to do that. I loved that they made friends with everyone in the building on behalf of Edward and Bella. That was funny and very nice too. So happy Edward got his music room and the soundproofing. They got all of their paperwork stuff done. Our DMV is exactly like that here. Even with appointments, it can be a wait. We’ve been lucky lately and with having an appointment, we’ve gotten in and out quickly. I think they got more people working there to accommodate the masses. I’m glad they are talking about a smaller vehicle. That behemoth is not conducive to living in the city. Unless you don’t drive the car. I’m hoping they wait on the family. If they wait until she graduates, which I’m guessing may be as early, as she graduated early from high school, she’d onky be twenty two by then. Him thirty. They’ve got time to let her have an education first. At least until he gets his doctorate and they figure out where they want to live permanently. Some women are happiest being moms and not finishing school. Bella may be that type.
ChristyWIX chapter 36 . 7/26
I'm glad they are getting out and about, yet mixing it with plenty of bedroom fun on top of it. She should’ve mentioned to him that she did the restaurant in the sky alone in Seattle and enjoyed it quite a bit when she started the trip but, it was much more fun doing the same with him there in Vegas. Edward would’ve enjoyed her saying that.
ChristyWIX chapter 35 . 7/26
That was a beautiful and realistic first time for them both. He made sure she was taken care of before they started with the actual sex. He knew he wouldn’t last. We all know they don’t last the first time. It’s acquired over time. He should have it down pat in a few days, if they don’t leave the room. I was hoping he’d whisk her off to the bathtub afterwards. It helps her heal faster. I’m elated she did not have pain. I was one of the lucky ones and had no pain my first time. Go me! Loved how in we of Bella he seemed in this chapter. It was perfect for these two. Graphic has its place in the fandom, some stories need it that way, as it fits the characters. Yours was realistic and it was perfect.
ChristyWIX chapter 34 . 7/26
Awww, what amazing gifts from everyone. At first I said, the Durango is a rental, so they really don’t need to drive it back to San Francisco. Then I remembered the sheer volume of things that Edward, Bella and Esme bought while there and decided that is why they are driving it back. Theymay need to get a vehicle of their own once they get home to SF. Smaller is good but, not ridiculously small. At least their home comes with parking, which is not unheard of in the city, but not common either. I am guessing that Esme will have the home fully renovated, magically, in those ten days. At least fully furnished with the combo of the things that came with the rental and Edward’s things. Her buying the other things they need. That kitchen will be all new, s we already know. Looking forward towhat Edward thinks of Bella’s corset and panties.