Reviews for A Brand New Change
grandmachix chapter 9 . 13h
They are getting to know each other better. Time will tell if discover they are each other's 'one's.
Judy
dazzleglo chapter 8 . 15h
Lol they are so cute
Cullen Cousin chapter 9 . 9/18
Loving the story, just took me a while to get around to begin reading it! Excellent job!
DICATAKADD chapter 9 . 9/18
Definitely surprised
Rita01tx chapter 9 . 9/18
Definitely did not see that comin'...that neither of them has ever had sexual relations before! Ah, the fun they'll have when they finally get around to explorin'!
debslmac chapter 9 . 9/18
Sara aka Nikki Black chapter 9 . 9/17
Didn't see that coming about Edward. It shows how perfect they are for each other. Looking forward to reading more.
creamoforeo chapter 9 . 9/17
They are adorable
Yali.Page chapter 9 . 9/17
I'm really enjoying this story! Waiting to read what happens next!
2muchtrouble chapter 9 . 9/17
These two are just made for each other.
My Friend Alice chapter 8 . 9/13
There trip is making me tired. I like to relax on vacation but I'm not that age anymore. Lol
MiccaF chapter 8 . 9/13
Excellent!
Sara aka Nikki Black chapter 8 . 9/12
Marcus was rude and unprofessional, he shouldn't have said anything. All he needed to do was to see if there were rooms available, but they got a nice upgrade and for free.
Thanks for the update.
Rita01tx chapter 8 . 9/11
Whatever Marcus's problem was, his big mouth got Edward and Bella a sweet suite of rooms *fist bump!* Glad Edward bullied the bellhop into takin' the damn tip LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 7 . 9/11
Yay! They're havin' so much fun together it would have been a shame to have them part ways too soon! Wonder what Edward's mom will have to say about his change of plans!