Reviews for D4 Scooby-Doo! A Haunting at the Ottawa SuperEX!
DestinyDragons101 chapter 4 . 7/5/2018
He's there, the Phantom of the Opera!

You made my day when you included Erik. (Yes I have read the book, it is awesome, please do an adventure involving it.)
A Samhildanach chapter 4 . 5/10/2018
Actually, people with missing limbs often describe ghost sensations, ranging from itchy to excruciatingly painful, where their minds think there limbs should be, that they can't do anything about, so it's entirely possible for a fake leg to itch (though scratching it wouldn't do much to help). Thought you ought to know.
WarHawk81A2 chapter 9 . 4/10/2018
I really love your stories, they are excellent! I also love how you keep referencing classical music in your stories, though I am not really a coneissuier (no doubt i misspelled that) of classical music. I have a brother though who is huge into classical music and jazz as well, and we are always listening various
selections by different composers and artists. Glenn Gould is actually one of my brother's favorite artists so we listen to him alot. I was wondering when you were finally going to mention him in one of your stories! Thanks for name dropping him!
Ellis97 chapter 11 . 9/29/2017
Finally. The story is over. Good thing too, Canada's way to bizarre for me.
Ellis97 chapter 10 . 9/23/2017
One more chapter and then we are done.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/18/2017
I heard that the Cartoon Network Mafia have cancelled Be Cool, Scooby-Doo. They can concentrate on broadcasting Teen Titans. Why the feck does CN prefers Teen Titans over Scooby and the gang?
CN have screwed Scooby and the gang, again.
Ellis97 chapter 9 . 9/17/2017
Wilikers. I'm starting to think you really like composed music and the CBC programming.
Ellis97 chapter 8 . 8/27/2017
Now that Daphne has been rescued, time to find the others.
Me chapter 6 . 8/14/2017
All good stuff but the gang letting Velma away to raise the alarm doesn't make sense. If Velma succeeds then it's game over for them.
Ellis97 chapter 6 . 8/13/2017
Daphne getting kidnapped? Definitely saw that coming.
Ellis97 chapter 5 . 8/4/2017
Boy, those sculptures will stop at nothing to take care of those blasted meddling kids and their speech impaired dog. And yes, Shaggy is a total ham.
Ellis97 chapter 4 . 7/31/2017
I sure would hate to see a wax sculpture museum. Those things are always looking like they'll come to life and attack me. Just like in this story.
Ellis97 chapter 3 . 7/27/2017
All I know is that I hate wax sculptures. They always look like they're about to come alive.
Ellis97 chapter 2 . 7/26/2017