Reviews for Dragonborn
Mando-Vet chapter 19 . 3/19
Why are the best stories always abandoned...
Cats are my World chapter 10 . 8/13/2019
I must admit - I love the plot, but I'm really not fond of the addition of demons and angels into Elder Scrolls. It just makes it seem too black and white and, to me, detracts from the lore. That is just personal preference, however.
Barabass chapter 7 . 12/1/2017
Hm, I thought that Shazam dude was that wizardly guy who gives Captain Marvel his powers.
Also, must be a slow day for the JL to have that many feet on the ground for a hostage situation.
Barabass chapter 6 . 12/1/2017
My, that escalated quickly. And I don't mean that hostage situation.
Barabass chapter 4 . 12/1/2017
Are the Seraphim and Seraphs realy necessary? I mean, apart from the Monotheistic connotations, the only winged beings are associated with Sheogorath (afaik).
Barabass chapter 3 . 12/1/2017
Nice Terminator reference.
Barabass chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
So, a Skyrim/DC crossover. [Reads first chapter] / Disclaimer about "some creative differences..."
and "... attempted to keep things as they were"

You not only took liberties with canon, you dragged that poor thing into a dark alley and performed
unspeakable acts upon it.

There is some kind of spoiled child-king (whom is in need of a spanking) on the throne of Solitude with advisors who only say "Yes, Sire! Terrific idea sire!", a dragonborn who does not fight for the people she "protects" but leaves quietly on demand of the aforementioned spoiled brat, apparently abundant users of "The Voice" and easy to achieve breaches in the very fabric of reality of Nirn. That last point is normaly very sticky as Akatosh frowns heavily on such shenanigans.

That child-king gives the dragonborn a choice and then gets bend all out of shape when she
refuses, that is very dishonorable behavior right there. And the advisors act like she set fire to a temple or something.
Also, very suspicious magic-team ready and waiting for the (inevitable) refusal.
helenGet chapter 19 . 10/1/2017
Nice, can't wait for more
Dazac chapter 2 . 9/25/2017
there's taking liberties with lore and then there's this. for having a disclaimer that says you tried to keep things as close to canon as possible, there are an awful lot of unnecessary deviations.

that said, your writing style is good and the story flows well, if a little rapidly.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
I'm only on the first chapter and I'm extremely confused. Abaddon? Who in the world is that? Alduin isn't the Demon God of anything, he's the firstborn of Akatosh. Nirns? Nirn is the name of the planet, not its inhabitants. Why is there a child king if the Civil War is already over? What's an Avian? There's no Avian race in the Elder Scrolls, not even in Akavir. I sincerely hope you explain what's going on soon or I'll be completely lost.
arc angel chapter 19 . 9/2/2017
This is horse shit to be honest
St. Phillip chapter 19 . 8/29/2017
This shit is suck
Perseus12 chapter 19 . 8/28/2017
Wowsers!
Rio Skyron chapter 19 . 8/26/2017
dun dun duuuunnnnnn plot twist.

anyway the chapters seem to be getting longer, that's good progress. You seem to be improving, and I like how you tend to upload in bulk.
Rio Skyron chapter 15 . 8/16/2017
oh boy you're back, also Samara continues to be awesome, but Poor Samara.