Reviews for Blind Faith
Shelly Hamato chapter 21 . 1/17
Love the updates. Keep them coming!
Wanda chapter 19 . 4/1/2019
Ooooh! Astral transference! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Raphaelfanguy4real chapter 17 . 6/11/2018
Oh noooooo! why is it on hiatus? are you okay? whatever happened I hope you feel better soon. this is really one of my favorite fics to read...
Guest chapter 14 . 5/25/2018
why is Mikey acting like a spoiled brat
Starfire201 chapter 14 . 5/24/2018
I'm also reading, but not finding much to say, as most of the chapters seem pretty short. It is good, just not much seeming to happen right now.
QueenOfTheStorms chapter 14 . 5/24/2018
I really like this story. The plot is very intriguing and the characters are portrayed well. Yes, the chapters are a little short but the story is still progressing nicely. I love that Leo seems to be the one trying to hold everyone together at the moment, since it’s usually Mikey who has that job.

Hope you continue to update, I’m really interested to see what happens next, especially with Raphael and Mikey.
annastiara chapter 14 . 5/24/2018
I’m reading it!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/18/2018
Please updateeeeee
Guest chapter 11 . 5/16/2018
Raph is totally in the anger/blame phase of his recovery. It’s nasty but needs to happen before he truly heals
Guest chapter 11 . 5/16/2018
This is reallllllly good! Don’t listen to that reviewer Raigons...your pace is perfrct!
Raphaelfanguy4real chapter 11 . 5/14/2018
0_0 whoa well I was NOT expecting that! Raph study mean it right? he was just still upset? poor Mikey! I can't wait until this next chapter!
Raigon chapter 10 . 5/14/2018
You have a great idea, but 10 chapters in and nothing has happen. If you are going to keep your story short, that means you have to do more progression with less words ...not make a hundred and ten chapters with 90% of it being nothing.

Summary of your story so far: Raph goes blind from a hit on the back of the head. Wakes up with no memory of the event, and Mikey is feeling guilty while everyone is pretty much trying to figure out how to get Raph to adjust.

That is literally the summary of your 10 pages, and I might be adding something to it. 10 pages should not equal a 1 sentence summary, if it does, you should just make those 10 pages into one page. Anyway, I will continue to read and review, because I will say it again, you have a fantastic idea. I just felt I had to tell you about this rate of progression.
Raigon chapter 9 . 4/25/2018
Yeah, you are continuing this. It has a lot of potential.
Raphaelfanguy4real chapter 1 . 4/25/2018
It means read and review
Guest chapter 8 . 8/9/2017
Sorry for being such a noob, but...
What "R&R" means?