Reviews for Rent-A-Vampire
MamaMoJo chapter 1 . 6/22
I just popped back on here to let you know (even though I may have said it in another review already)... you've written one of my most FAVORITE Edward's of all time. I'm not sure if you realize HOW MUCH was added to your Edward's character by keeping him so taciturn. It was almost TANTRIC. Seriously. GOAT EDWARD.

LOVE, JO
AlexandraaCullen chapter 1 . 6/21
This isn’t the the type of story I usually read but when is stumbled upon this one and read the summary I was intrigued. I didn’t know how far I’d get with it, Whether I’d like the plot or not but I absolutely loved it! It’s so unique and different than anything I’ve ever read on here but very well-written and I enjoyed it a lot! Thanks for sharing!
Magda95 chapter 32 . 6/13
ive just finished reading this ff a second time, and i have to agree with the last reviewer: there are not many stories here that are as unique as rent-a-vampire. the idea sounded a bit silly at the beginning but theres just so much heart in this story. its a true gem.

thank you for sharing this lonely ff with us! i had a lovely sunday morning because of it!
MamaMoJo chapter 32 . 5/15
Oh, sigh. Thank you for spinning such a different tale than the plethora of regurgitated AU's that I keep seeming to get stuck on. Despite the obscene amounts of Twifics on this site, there are truly only a handful of gems, and this fic is most certainly in that category. I loved every line and my only wish was that it was longer to engage my insatiatiable appetite.

Thank you, thank you again for making the last two days in my lifetime truly enjoyed.

Much love,
Jo
(JoVersify / MamaMojo)
MamaMoJo chapter 16 . 5/14
Geez... this fic is like a light in the darkness. When you are as much of a junkie as I am, you tend to get mired down in poorly written prose for extended periods... having to sift through so many of them... and then a funny little title catches your eye, "Rent-A-Vampire" Oh! That sounds fun!... and the seemingly silly plotline screams "how good could this really be? Maybe it'll make me laugh at least." and now, here I am, at chapter 16, sighing with release, satisfaction, and happiness (and everything else that a good fic does to me) at what a wonderful writer you are and how perfectly perfect this story is. Forget chocolate, silly Bella... a well written vampfic is the next best thing to a good orgasm..

Thank you a million times for this gem.
I'd buy you chocolate cookies if I could.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 32 . 5/2
Unique story line. I enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing. xo
Everleigh Allen chapter 32 . 3/28
Beautiful story and loved every second. :)
HappyEndingLover chapter 32 . 1/27
Great story! This last chapter does have me a bit confused though.
madelinecoffee chapter 32 . 1/20
This story was wonderful. I loved the world that was created and Bella's denial of the supernatural and her growth to accept it. I loved the teasing nature of this Edward and Bella and the ending had me in stitches with Alice. This is such a well written and explored story; thank you for writing and sharing it with us.
ImYours1901 chapter 32 . 10/19/2020
I was looking for something light hearted to pull me back into fanfic again. I find that as I get older, I’m leaning on fanfic less which is sad, but also a part of growing up for me I guess. This was beautiful, light hearted to begin with, but then not and just perfect. Perfect perfect perfect!
Thank you for sharing this!
Lillywhite1 chapter 32 . 10/5/2020
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
athome Jo chapter 32 . 7/10/2020
Compelling story!
Gemm13 chapter 32 . 6/18/2020
FlamingMaple chapter 32 . 5/5/2020
The kids? Yes, I am sooooo confused. Whaaat?

(But I absolutely enjoyed the story!)
FlamingMaple chapter 15 . 5/3/2020