Reviews for Rent-A-Vampire
ma28cullen chapter 32 . 8/6
This was lovely thank you
ma28cullen chapter 5 . 8/5
This was so erotic.
theshywriter chapter 32 . 7/27
been a minute since ive really enjoyed a story like this, amazing job!
Foenix2phorks chapter 32 . 5/31
This story was a joy to read. The thing with Charlie was a huge surprise! I loved Bella and Edward's many awkward interactions too. Thank you for writing. :-)
GottaLoveFanFiction chapter 32 . 1/14
I’m totally bewildered, what happened? So it was all mostly a trick, she wrote all of it and they had kids, but she was never changed? But now she gave the ok? Huh. Yes please help me understand.
anyagal chapter 32 . 1/7
I just don't understand how this absolutely brilliant story has such a relatively small amount of likes. Thank you for sharing this!
Just Sus chapter 32 . 12/8/2021
They have kids? How? Adopted? This was a really good, crazy story. Enjoyed the ride.
hikingurl chapter 13 . 12/6/2021
I love the way this chapter ended. “Oh please, Bella!” Lol
hikingurl chapter 12 . 12/6/2021
Sitting on that beam again! Haha
hikingurl chapter 10 . 12/2/2021
Oh wow. You set up this situation so well. I’m was beginning to get a little aggravated with her constant denial but now it all makes sense. Well done!
hikingurl chapter 9 . 12/2/2021
Loved this chapter and the intimate moments between them
hikingurl chapter 8 . 12/2/2021
So the shop is gone. Hmm
hikingurl chapter 7 . 12/2/2021
. I wondered how much of Moosal is in this Bella.
hikingurl chapter 6 . 12/2/2021
Now I’m picturing Jacob running around her house “marking” his territory. I can’t decide if he should have two or four legs. Haha. She could install a fire hydrant.
hikingurl chapter 5 . 12/2/2021
The picture in my head is of a very proper, very British vampire with a very proper accent offering a cup of tea after sucking blood from her inner thigh. Lol
2,592 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »