Reviews for Rent-A-Vampire
dreamiedreamer chapter 20 . 8h
What an intriguing story this is.
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 20 . 8h
Uups? I guess you had a reason to let it finish right here...hopefully you decided to cut off because you have more ready for us...
Nice to see that Mike and Ange are coming around and being somewhat supportive and accepting of B and E's relationship, although with some valid worries. I want to know more about Alice and the rest of the clan and why they left poor Edward...
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 20 . 9h
Ha! So it was Angela, not Alice. Hopefully, Bella and Angela will clear the air when they get together.

Thanks!
Sally
cullenmeadow chapter 20 . 10h
So, not Alice then LOL! Oh Jake *shakes head in exasperation* . Thanks for update :)
Vagabonda chapter 20 . 10h
Is she changing? Inquiring minds want to know!

As always, such a pleasure to read. Thank you for writing.
Pyejammies chapter 20 . 16h
So, migraine over, almost normal service resumed. Bella isn't being turned, at least not yet. BTW, can you send Edward round to clean my house, please?
Sunshine1220 chapter 20 . 19h
Hmmm, is her body going through some changes, with the early period and all...? And it looks like Mike might have accepted that she isn't going to change her mind about him. Great chapter! Thanks for the update!
Nicoconsd chapter 20 . 20h
Ahhhh so was Bella's migraine from her period or Edward feeding? I like how you left that open. Sure Bella "assumes" it was her period but was it! And hmmm Angela, I am glad she dumped that dog (get it? dog?) LOL (yes I know that's a stupid joke but I couldn't help myself) :) I'm also glad Mike is finally waking up and realizing he has no chance in this whole situation. I had to wonder though what might happen to that key if Edward ran into another frisky animal? I mean he's been known to run naked and all... ;)
cctwilight chapter 20 . 21h
Edward took great care of Bella. I hope they stay together.
traceybuie chapter 20 . 23h
It seems Mike and Angela are finally wising up. But why is Edward taking excellent care of Bella while simultaneously pulling away? It seems like that anyway.
queenbee311 chapter 20 . 23h
Oh damn! Thank you
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 20 . 9/23
So, Angela was the one there to make amends.
I guess the best way she could make them is to
be more open-minded toward Edward. The pack
needs to seriously get their attitudes in line.
*huggles#
grandmachix chapter 20 . 9/23
Mike and Angela are rethinking Jacob's take on things? That's good.
Judy
LittleMoCullen chapter 20 . 9/23
Interesting, the female voice was not who I thought it might be. I would like to know what Edward and Angela talked about in more detail... maybe next chapter will we find out?
Eeyorefan12 chapter 20 . 9/23
Like probably some others, I thought it might have been Alice that visited Edward in the last chapter although instinctively I knew that couldn't be right because his family has virtually abandoned him (for good reason, I'm sure, right, Alice?) One of the many things I am still loving about this story is that I just can't imagine what will come next. I'm sure we all have an idea of which way things will go but you have been writing such a marvelous mix of gentle humor and mild angst that I tend to just let your words flow over me and go where they take me. I love this Edward… absolutely love him. He's emo without being annoying, his sense of humor seems to always be bubbling under the surface, and his affection for Bella is so sweet, even though he feels he must keep it hidden for now. She is not ready to hear it anyway and it is a wise man who knows when to keep his mouth shut. Bella is such a lost soul and Edward is so perfect in taking care of her as she learns to face the world in her own good time. I found myself doing something this morning that I almost never do and that is going back to the beginning of the story and reading the first few chapters again. It was really fun to see the little clues you have been dropping this whole time as they are coming to fruition later in the chapters. At least, that is what I am seeing and thank you for entertaining me! :-)
1,299 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »