Reviews for Rent-A-Vampire
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 5/30/2018
It seems that Bella both wants and does not want to be changed. Edward seems to be more open to it in this story. At least in the sense that when she mentioned it before, he did not freak out. Actually, I think it was him that asked her if she wanted to be changed, in an earlier chapter. She is asking the right questions to Mrs. C. through this chapter. Although, she seemed reluctant by the end. Or, she was worried that Edward will continue to stick around as she ages, not changing her. Or, it is completely possible that I am wholly confused at this point, too. I am thinking that is more the case.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 5/30/2018
Hmmm, perhaps Mike has finally realized she really does not want him as a boyfriend and can move on. Is there a Jessica in here for him? *shakes computer* I do like that Angela broke up with Jake because he was becoming too obsessed with Bella. So, maybe it wasn't Mike that will not let her be with anyone if she isn't with him. That it will be Jake, that goes that route. Edward must be going further and further out to find his meals, since he is gone for so long at night now. Or, he's taken to spending hours self pleasuring himself. If that is the case, you need to have that in here ;)
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 5/30/2018
I rather liked that chapter. Her telling him that she missed him feeding from her. Him taking her outside to feed. Her taking initiative and giving him his first hand job from another person. She finalized her father's house and doesn't need to worry about selling it as of yet, due to the renters. That is good. She has had migraines enough to notice them coming on. I don't think she has ever mentioned to Edward that information. He's such a broody guy, that has to be the reason for him thinking it is him and his venom causing it. I am glad she is coming around, so she can tell him as much. Who is he talking with? It must be one of the terrible three. Mike, Angela or Jake. Nosey effers, the lot of them. And yes, I know they are her friends . . . if you could even call them that. I certainly wouldn't. One is a fair weather friend when it suits her. The other two want to be her suitors. HA! See what I did there. lol
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 5/30/2018
What did she pay for him? Even at a discount, Bella wouldn't have left there without paying. Don't know yet if Alice set this all up for good yet. I choose to think she did. That blocking the family and his funds from him, it makes him stick with her for those six weeks. Jake following them around is creepy. I know he's trying to be her protector, though she doesn't need one. I loved that she said, 'I just don't prefer dogs'. LMAO.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 5/30/2018
I really do like your Mrs C. She truly is a wonderful ghost. I am happy for Bella and her decision to get her dad's house in order. Whether she decides to stay there, or sell it, it needs to be cleaned out and cleaned up. I also liked that Edward made Bella choose what she wanted, in where he 'sleeps'. His blowing through clothes is odd. In THE books, it seems he never even got a smudge of dirt on him, let alone thrashed all his clothes by what he was draining.
betty.p.dixon.3 chapter 32 . 5/30/2018
That was a really great story! I wanted to kick Alice’s behind the entire time.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 5/29/2018
Loved that Edward got Bella some cookies. That was quite sweet of him. Perhaps Edward should purchase some underwear. So they can rut against each other and he doesn’t need to wash his jeans, just the boxer briefs. I liked that they switched up their writing tactics.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 5/29/2018
'Just when you were coming back to me, Bella.' Okay, Mike is way more twisted than I’d thought he was. Now, he’s scaring me. Is he going to turn into one of those guys that says, if I can’t have you, then bobody can. Creep.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 5/29/2018
That was nice to meet Mrs. C. I liked her . . . and her wisdom she shared with Bella. I’m so sad that Alistair has not come back for her. It’s been twenty-five years. I do like that she has found her 'strays' through the years. At least she got guessing that is one angry Edward who just walked in.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 5/29/2018
Angela never explained why she’d been absent from Bella's life for months now. Bella even asked her directly. Then she comes popping into the bookshop and tries to tell her Edward is going to kill her or, make her a murderer. Dramatic much, Angela? She’s a strange one. Good to know the Volturi and Romanians don’t rule the vampire world any longer.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 5/29/2018
I don’t understand how he’s sitting on the ceiling. I don’t think I pictured it correctly, when you described it way back in an earlier chapter. His groan from up there, when she was seeking him out and slipped out of her clothes, was funny.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 5/29/2018
Well, I’m so glad she finally released Charlie. Very happy that he’s off to fish with Harry. Now his family froze his accounts? What the hell! What is wrong with them? They don'thave the right to do that. Plus, wouldn’t he be able to undo whatever they did to fix it? What if he need money to do something? Anything?
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 5/29/2018
Well, that explains it all. Poor Charlie has had to stick around all these years because she can’t/won’t let him go. Now that is super duper sad. For Charlie. Selfish for Bella. And, she doesn’t visit him either. Leaving him in limbo and doesn’t visit. Good grief.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 5/29/2018
Wow, his whole family left him? And, all of their aliases are not letting him through. That is so very would they do that to him? Poor Edward. It’s a little strange that Bella still thinks that he’s delusional and not a vampire. She even tried rubbing off the 'glitter' from his person in the sunlight. What it must be like, walking through her world, in her mind.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 5/29/2018
I figured that brochure was a one off. That it had been hand delivered to her home. That Alice was behind it all. The storefront not being there now, doesn’t surprise me at all. Wonder what Edward meant about being 'duped'? Is he feeding on her more often then the three days? It seems as though he’s not making it more than a day and a half.
2,592 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »