Reviews for Rent-A-Vampire
bannerday chapter 3 . 8/1/2017
This is wonderfully refreshing! A completely different take on the vamp fic. I love the droll humor, and it's always a joy to read something so well written.
Thank you for sharing this.
Bevey99 chapter 3 . 8/1/2017
awe just getting into it. Loving the plot. Thanks for writing.
Bevey99 chapter 2 . 8/1/2017
I'm laughing my ass off, Funny stuff here.
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
F'n Awesome!
SandytheSandstorm chapter 3 . 7/31/2017
I'm so gonna continue loving this
Thanks for writing its amazing.
twi nana chapter 3 . 7/31/2017
Queen of Denial, thy name is Bella. ROFL...good thing I wasn't drinking anything, or it would be all over my computer...Thanks!
snoopylover60 chapter 3 . 7/31/2017
This is good. Looking forward to more :D
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
"Accidents happen"... LOL...
DatingAGhost chapter 3 . 7/31/2017
I'm totally picturing this whole story as a film. Oh wait. It's been done? Oh! Who cares!? I'm picturing it as a story in the style of Stuart Little-The Movie. (With a high rating, I presume). The tone, the timing and and the dialogue are seriously comedic and inviting, in a way that few stories on FF have been. From the knock on the door until the last conversation, I felt very very entertained. The things that you write as well as the things left unspoken are both witty and endearing. Edward' mumbled remarks are fantastic and Bella's thought process is hilarious. Loved every word of the chapter. Very much looking forward to more clever writing! I must add that I totally loved the contents of his suitcase and offered sleeping arrangements. Hilarious!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/31/2017
Great chapter!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
Found this in Rob Attack! I have never read this story line!
JulieToo chapter 3 . 7/30/2017
This is hilarious. Bella and Edward are very out of sync. I love the awkwardness.
twiclare chapter 2 . 7/30/2017
This is fun!
LittleMoCullen chapter 3 . 7/30/2017
Edwards sounds so sweet.
Ninkita chapter 2 . 7/30/2017
The misadventures of Ms Swan in the land of would-be werewolves had me in stitches. Yeah, she really should have thought about trying ghosts instead. At least they wouldn't have come up with crazy moon theories. And Jake, poor, poor Jake!
I'm looking forward to the next one, but I will gladly read this again for a laugh in the meantime.
2,592 | « Prev Page 1 .. 153 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 .. Last Next »