Reviews for Rent-A-Vampire
bluevolvic chapter 10 . 10/15/2021
Oh god! It’s suddenly got very sad
bluevolvic chapter 9 . 10/15/2021
Aww seems like his family have abandoned him? Was it a set up all along, I suspect Alice lol.

Bella’s reactions to him make me laugh out. The rolling around in glitter XD
bluevolvic chapter 7 . 10/14/2021
Loving this! She really doesn’t believe that he’s a real
Vampire
bluevolvic chapter 3 . 10/14/2021
Hahahaha! Omg this is brilliant XD she stuck him in the closet and he was reading her cat in the hat
Guest chapter 32 . 8/29/2021
I binge re-read this.. thank you for writing such a lovely story. Loved that is was so funny, touching, and kept a steady pace - not too fast but not a slow burn either. I really loved what you did with Edward - he was canon and yet he wasn't. He was adorable
JoVersify chapter 1 . 6/22/2021
I just popped back on here to let you know (even though I may have said it in another review already)... you've written one of my most FAVORITE Edward's of all time. I'm not sure if you realize HOW MUCH was added to your Edward's character by keeping him so taciturn. It was almost TANTRIC. Seriously. GOAT EDWARD.

LOVE, JO
AlexandraaCullen chapter 1 . 6/21/2021
This isn’t the the type of story I usually read but when is stumbled upon this one and read the summary I was intrigued. I didn’t know how far I’d get with it, Whether I’d like the plot or not but I absolutely loved it! It’s so unique and different than anything I’ve ever read on here but very well-written and I enjoyed it a lot! Thanks for sharing!
Magda95 chapter 32 . 6/13/2021
ive just finished reading this ff a second time, and i have to agree with the last reviewer: there are not many stories here that are as unique as rent-a-vampire. the idea sounded a bit silly at the beginning but theres just so much heart in this story. its a true gem.

thank you for sharing this lonely ff with us! i had a lovely sunday morning because of it!
JoVersify chapter 32 . 5/15/2021
Oh, sigh. Thank you for spinning such a different tale than the plethora of regurgitated AU's that I keep seeming to get stuck on. Despite the obscene amounts of Twifics on this site, there are truly only a handful of gems, and this fic is most certainly in that category. I loved every line and my only wish was that it was longer to engage my insatiatiable appetite.

Thank you, thank you again for making the last two days in my lifetime truly enjoyed.

Much love,
Jo
(JoVersify / MamaMojo)
JoVersify chapter 16 . 5/14/2021
Geez... this fic is like a light in the darkness. When you are as much of a junkie as I am, you tend to get mired down in poorly written prose for extended periods... having to sift through so many of them... and then a funny little title catches your eye, "Rent-A-Vampire" Oh! That sounds fun!... and the seemingly silly plotline screams "how good could this really be? Maybe it'll make me laugh at least." and now, here I am, at chapter 16, sighing with release, satisfaction, and happiness (and everything else that a good fic does to me) at what a wonderful writer you are and how perfectly perfect this story is. Forget chocolate, silly Bella... a well written vampfic is the next best thing to a good orgasm..

Thank you a million times for this gem.
I'd buy you chocolate cookies if I could.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 32 . 5/2/2021
Unique story line. I enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing. xo
Everleigh Allen chapter 32 . 3/28/2021
Beautiful story and loved every second. :)
HappyEndingLover chapter 32 . 1/27/2021
Great story! This last chapter does have me a bit confused though.
madelinecoffee chapter 32 . 1/20/2021
This story was wonderful. I loved the world that was created and Bella's denial of the supernatural and her growth to accept it. I loved the teasing nature of this Edward and Bella and the ending had me in stitches with Alice. This is such a well written and explored story; thank you for writing and sharing it with us.
ImYours1901 chapter 32 . 10/19/2020
I was looking for something light hearted to pull me back into fanfic again. I find that as I get older, I’m leaning on fanfic less which is sad, but also a part of growing up for me I guess. This was beautiful, light hearted to begin with, but then not and just perfect. Perfect perfect perfect!
Thank you for sharing this!
2,592 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »