Reviews for Rinse and Repeat
FireStorm1991 chapter 6 . 8/17
Okay, don't be mad, but I don't remember anything. I almost forgot their minds were erased and was like "huh?" Jezebel? I forget who that is...but I feel like maybe she was talking to Genkai? Who the heck, and why don't I remember stuff? lol. Well, it did take me forever to read this chapter (sorry about that). I love the bonding, though. Lots and lots of bonding. Can't wait for more. Hopefully it won't take me this long to read again.
Art3mis24 chapter 6 . 7/11
Amazing! I'm in love with your story and I hope you have the time to update soon.
FireDancerNix chapter 6 . 7/1
What?... No! That can't be it?! Please writer-chan come back! T_T
RainbowKitsune chapter 6 . 4/3
Loooooooove can wait to read more! you've broke my heart then patched it back up. I'm sure it will get broken again but that's the price you pay when you read a good quality fanfic. *dramatic pause, hand on brow* but really though you write very well and the story line is gripping.
Laina Inverse chapter 6 . 3/20
*gigglesnort* Midnight hot chocolate sounds like the BEST way to bond with Emo McEdgeLord.
Laina Inverse chapter 5 . 3/20
Bonding with Hiei! It's always so much fun to see how different OCs tackle Mr. 'I don't do feelings'

...damnit, now I want hot chocolate.
Laina Inverse chapter 4 . 3/20
They are such a wonderfully devoted sibling pair, I love them. SO PRECIOUS!
Laina Inverse chapter 3 . 3/20
Hil, how dare, my heart!

SO CUTE!
Zayren Heart chapter 6 . 3/1
I'm so in love with this story it's not even funny. Keep up the good work! I'm eagerly anticipating your next update.
Lovethis chapter 6 . 2/21
Loving this so far! Love the scenes with a Kuwabara and Hiei so much! I loved everything all of the Spirit gang, but Hiei and Kuwabara have a special place in my heart! Can’t wait to see how everything turns out with these two in the mix!
Review

Hello, this is your secret cupid! I read your fic and I have to say, I loved it!

Your ocs’ emotions match the first chapter’s tone, but I never felt like it’s being forced. Love the oc’s dynamics, you already get the sense they’ve known each other forever just by how they speak to one another and how they act. I love how they continue this dynamic throughout the fic. You actually see their friendship through actions and emotions.

Your first chapter set the mood, and as you went on, you got into longer chapters and further in depth, which can be difficult, especially when you’re trying to stretch a scene (but not stretch it to where you’re babbling). Your use action words and present time speech, which makes everything flow better and more interesting.

The canon characters are spot on! I especially loved the back and forth between Genkai and your main oc, like that was priceless comedy. When interacting with a canon character, the dialogue feels natural. I also absolutely love that you didn’t fall into the trope of “My oc is the main character, so everything has to revolve around her” or the like.

Your ocs feels like they belong in that world and you integrate them well. One of the hardest parts of having an oc, is figuring out which arc they come in, how they come in, and their role is in the story, without taking too much time away from the other characters. You have a nice mix of the two, even posting to the reader on top where the chapter begins where the arc is, which is helpful.

One of the things I’m not a huge fan of, is when the author jumps from person A’s pov to person B’s, and so on. Only because it’s extremely hard to do it right without confusing the reader and not disturbing the flow. It’s like when you have too many cooks in the kitchen, ultimately there’s one main character (or head chef), and you really don’t want to draw focus away from that.

P.S.

I didn’t find the first chapter confusing, but rather a setting the reader up by starting with an action packed scene, which is ideal for whenever you’re starting a story. Your first battle is always finding ways to hold your reader’s attention, and I feel you’ve done that very well.
BritsyBoo1990 chapter 6 . 2/11
I really like this story. Your characters are always so detailed. You’re a great writer! I’ve read several of your stories. Keep up the awesome work! :) I like the Hiei and Corey bonding. Even Hiei needs a friend outside of Kurama.
Silverwing013 chapter 6 . 1/27
She certainly just talks without thinking, doesn't she? It's nice to see that trait remaining the same for her at both ages. That it's her. The age and time does make a difference though in how Corey reacts, even though she's still her. Like being against the tournament to not even listening to Koenma's warnings on that option. She doesn't know why or remember why she was against the tournament, but it is nice to see that difference. A tricky slope to pull off with making sure you keep character, yet change character at the same time.

It'll be fascinating to see if their friendships will shape in a similar fashion or be changes with the circumstances. Or how Corey and Hiro will fit in with the whole gang...as Master Genkai passed before they knew her.

Also some fascination on if Corey will just be taking Genkai's fights or if there will be a few she takes from the guys/the guys take from originally Genkai's in her place.

Meanwhile, there is still the mystery of the future. Of a character that seems to have physical traits of the guys...unless I'm missing my guess on that... I probably am, but it was the first thing that struck me on your villain.

-Silverwing013
SakiHanajima1 chapter 6 . 1/26
Okay, so. I’m just going to say that her wearing Yusuke’s clothes is effing adorable! Omg, I can’t get the visual out of my head! Corey wrapped up in his clothes... *sighs dreamily* perfect!

OMG TAKAHIRO’s POV! *fangirls* I love him!

Oh lookie at you Botan! Forgetting to come get our Hiro and take him to his sister. Tsk, tsk. (I really wanna know what Botan is thinking, since she knows the truth about what’s going on and they don’t at current moment... maybe, alittle insight?)

GRRR, I really hate that lying, cheating blue haired *bleep*... Kurama was to king with those Pom Pom flowers of his! I think thorny vines would have been more painful for that despicable cretin!

Corey and Hiei are literally friendship OTP! And the commentary between Corey and Hiei is freaking hilarious!

“I belive your friend has been set on fire.” “Can you set a fire demon on fire?” (I’m glad at home or people would be looking at me funny as I laugh like a crazy person)

OMG JEZEBEL! *does a happy dance*
I am really interested in her interactions with the team later. I know they are going to be so freaking fantastic and amazing and I am going to love every single second of it! That and when, welll...she’s Genkai’s granddaughter so we know thats gonna be interesting...wait! Is Toguro her grandfather?

KURAMA AND TAKAHIRO MEET! THEY MEET! THEY MEET!

Oh Hiei, you’re such a critic. Leave Corey alone, she’ll prove her worth! In the next match! HOLD UP, WAIT A MOMENT! THE NEXT FIGHT IS AGAINST ICHIGAKI! WITHOUT GENKAI HOW ARE THOSE NASTY THINGS GONNA BE EXPELLED! OMG, OMG, OMG!
I NEEEDDDD TO KNOOOOOOWWWW!

*SCREAMS EXCITEDLY*

COREY AND YUSUKE FINALLY MEET IN THIS TIMELINE! (Well, with him being conscious)..
My heart is hurting for her, knowing she can’t remember him and yet, it’s also like a good thing. I can see the mental breakdown it would cause her if she could remember... oh, the day though...

Their first conversation and I already wanna roll in a bed of fluffy clouds and rainbows. Omg, that was perfect! Absolutely perfect! They are gonna be such good friends later, i can already tell. Both smartasses.

Dinner with the Kuwabara’s!

That dream/past vision?...omg...that gave me chills. Was that a past memory? Or future?

CREEPER HIEI! You don’t watch someone sleep like that! That’s like top stalker creeper right there!

*Stops breathing.*
You...you...you...you slipped it in there. you slipped their words in there and she doesn’t even remember it. *cries/wails* MY FEELS! OMG, MY FEELS HAVE BEEN ATTACKED!

Aweeeee, Hiei is so cute with wanting hot chocoalte!
Aannnddddd, I think I am shipping these two friendship a hell of a lot more than Yuuske and Corey.
These two...omg they are going to be so freaking enjoyable to read. Their banter back and forth, I am going to freaking love it!

THAT WAS AN AMAZING CHAPTER! OMG! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT! YOU OUTDID YOURSELF WITH THIS ONE! BUT NOW, I AM CRAVING MOOOOORRRREEEEEE! SO MUCH AAWWWEEESSSOOOMMEENNNEEESSSSS!
backoff22 chapter 5 . 10/9/2017
! I'm so excited for this story! I really like being able to picture in my mind the series but with Corey instead. I liked Hiei and Corey's little hot chocolate encounter! I look forward to the next chapter!